British lawmakers prepare court action to enforce Brexit delay

rooster59

10 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Your point that no all agree is undeniably correct. Not everybody agrees that the earth is a sphere.

Prof Minford though is a 24 carat looney, way of the spectrum, the Economist magazine politely tore him to shreds. Unfortunately I've lost the link, but it is probably easy to find.

So...what you're saying is that I am completely correct......but...you still want to debate the origin and the content of the message?

This is like watching a heroinist with abstinence so bad he's clawing and scratching his skin until it bleeds - you just CANNOT keep to the topic, can you?

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

The people who voted to leave disagree with you, otherwise they wouldn’t be blocking to “just leave”. 

The people who voted to leave agree with me but, sadly, there are few of them sitting in the HoC. 

The referendum vote is being ignored by a clutch of deviants, who campaigned in the 2017 GE and who have taken their seats in the Commons, only to subsequently ignore their own party election manifestos as well as several acts of parliament that most of them actually voted for.

Referendum result = leave (or just leave, if you insist).

Just leave = leave with, or without a deal. 

All applicable and legal right now.

No such thing as "Just Leave". Something made up by Hard Brexiteers to camouflage no-deal the extremist option

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So a no deal Brexit would be a boost for the U.K. economy ? The pound will soar ? 

Could you just confirm as a committed leaver that the above is likely to happen please [emoji848]
The Hard Brexiteers are happy to live with a damaged economy and a stuffed currency as the price of no-deal Brexit. Any defence of economic impact is a smokescreen for the Nationalist priority.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bruntoid said:

So a no deal Brexit would be a boost for the U.K. economy ? The pound will soar ? 

Could you just confirm as a committed leaver that the above is likely to happen please ????

I asked first,had enough project fear rammed down my throat to last a lifetime,all lies from people with a vested interest in staying in at the expense of the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

The Hard Brexiteers are happy to live with a damaged economy and a stuffed currency as the price of no-deal Brexit. Any defence of economic impact is a smokescreen for the Nationalist priority.

And the way your mobs carrying on you,'re going to end up with momentum as your next government

Edited by kingdong

32 minutes ago, vogie said:

Bercow to stand down at next General Election or by the 31st of Oct. After his resignation speech he received a standing ovation from the Labour benches, pretty much says it all really.

Actually according to what I just read it said some Tories joined in the applause, some remained seated. I imagine all the other parties joined in the applause. Of course for the Brexit obsessed this is all they can think of. Gove spoke well about Bercow, almost statesmanlike. The shame of Britain buffoon was not to be seen. 

Bercow is a hero of Parliamentary democracy, and has done a good job for a long time, long before the Brexit idiocy was thought of. The office of speaker is now stronger, and the ability of MPs to stand up against an overweening executive attempting to award itself dictatorial powers is greater. 

Just forget Brexit for a minute, there are plenty of other issues where ALL of us should be grateful for greater Parliamentary democracy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

JRM certainly voted to leave 2016. He obviously doesn’t agree with you that he voted to “just leave”. He made pretty clear that he voted to leave without a deal. The same goes for the other side. 

You will not be able to satisfy what those two groups voted for; you will inevitably have to ignore one groups vote. There is no such thing as “just leave” in practice. 

You mean the party manifestos that clearly said to not leave without a deal (CON, LAB) or to not leave at all (some other parties)? 

You are trying to split the leave vote. You are wasting your precious time.

53 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

Actually according to what I just read it said some Tories joined in the applause, some remained seated. I imagine all the other parties joined in the applause. Of course for the Brexit obsessed this is all they can think of. Gove spoke well about Bercow, almost statesmanlike. The shame of Britain buffoon was not to be seen. 

Bercow is a hero of Parliamentary democracy, and has done a good job for a long time, long before the Brexit idiocy was thought of. The office of speaker is now stronger, and the ability of MPs to stand up against an overweening executive attempting to award itself dictatorial powers is greater. 

Just forget Brexit for a minute, there are plenty of other issues where ALL of us should be grateful for greater Parliamentary democracy.

Bercow is a bellowing buls*itt*r. 

• Haha 1

On 9/8/2019 at 6:59 AM, geoffbezoz said:

You have got my vote for the post of the day award. Just need a few dummies now for the child like Brexiteers to quieten their babbling do we not ?

That box is used. I can see some snot.