British lawmakers prepare court action to enforce Brexit delay

rooster59

But since you are the one constantly using the terminology I thought I'd ask YOU. You don't know? Again.
One always hopes against hope that at least one or two Hard Brexiteers might refrain from their pedantic deflections but sadly cruelly disappointed. Onwards to the nub: Now that Boris has lost yet another vote in Parliament blocking no-deal Hard Brexit and has trashed his Parliamentary majority, the next steps should be interesting. Let's see what the Heroic Tory 21 can come up with.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SheungWan said:

That is the Hard Brexit spin, but certainly not the reality in 2016. Boris still pushing he can get a "deal". UKIP supporters hope that Boris is lying. However difficult to push no-deal and deal in the same breath. Conspiracy nuts might get a little tangled up.

This is the rabid remainer spin, going back three years (for no reason) to a time when there was no deal on the table at all.  There was no deal in reality, then or now. There is only this EU-penned treaty that May gave way to, as her time was running out.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, SheungWan said:

The current conceit of Hard Brexiteers is that there are only Brexiteers and that no-deal is the only pathway. So Soft Brexit has to be written out of the narrative as equivalent to Remain and the lie kicks in that all Leave voters voted for the Hard Brexit concoction. And so it goes...

This from the owner of Conceitedness Is Us. Innit? 

And so it goes...straight over my head.

3 hours ago, nauseus said:
This is the rabid remainer spin, going back three years (for no reason) to a time when there was no deal on the table at all.  There was no deal in reality, then or now. There is only this EU-penned treaty that May gave way to, as her time was running out.

There is a world of difference between no deal (ie no specific deal) and no-deal (crashing out). Any Hard Brexiteer pushing that they are the same, well, it is difficult to think that they are that shallow to confuse the two, or even shallower to think that they can get away with deliberate confusion. But there it is.

Edited by SheungWan

4 hours ago, SheungWan said:

There is a world of difference between no deal (ie no specific deal) and no-deal (crashing out). Any Hard Brexiteer pushing that they are the same, well, it is difficult to think that they are that shallow to confuse the two, or even shallower to think that they can get away with deliberate confusion. But there it is.

This is a first! No deal or no-deal, a world of difference? And you talk of deliberate confusion? Right. 

• Haha 1