Elite + Work visa at the same time

4 hours ago, The Fat Controller said:

Cannot hold both at the same time and do not think you can suspend an Elite and then continue again.

https://www.thailandelite.com/faqs

They are seperate entities, you are just guessing, the elite is also a membership, as simon43 has explained to the op, the elite membership is still on going until its expiry date

2 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Elite visa is a tourist visa, if you work you will be arrested and deported most likely.

elite and retirement are similar  in that you cannot work without changing to a work visa, but elite is really the new retirement visa as its 20 years like many permanent resident programmes around the world and the other is only 12 months, saying tourist visa is just wumming threads

9 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no problem to have the elite visa and a non-b at the same time. Many people have done it and it is even mentioned on the Thai Elite website.

It's confusing as you have to cancel your existing non-b visa before applying to an elite visa, according to them.

So basically i can do this:

- buy/have PE Visa just to be safe, as i have one now

- Get non-b visa and work permit 

- use only this non-b visa to enter thailand, do everything according to non-b/work permit law, i am not allowed to use PE visa while having non-b for immigration, but can prolly continue using the elite services like limousine and pickup

- after non-b visa expires, just start using PE visa again which is still valid

is this correct?