Foreign workers can pay their work permit fees and insurance at 7-Eleven

webfact

Foreign workers can pay their work permit fees and insurance at 7-Eleven

5pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

From now on migrant workers will be able to pay their work permit fees and insurance at convenience stores and supermarkets. 

The Department of Employment have inked a deal with the Counter Service company to make life easier for people from Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar. 

For a fee of just 10 baht and one minute at the counter the foreign workers will be able to sort everything in connection with their extensions.

Just so long as their right to stay in the kingdom has not expired.

Petcharat Sin-uay of the DoE signed the Memorandum of Understanding with Wiradech Akkraphonphanich of Counter Service in a ceremony yesterday. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-09-17

2 minutes ago, Greyhat said:

Honestly wouldn't mind having 7-11 handle my up coming visa extension. Must be better than spending a day at Chaengwattana.

Yeah you could get a cold one ( assuming you're there at a right time ) from the fridge and join Somchais for an afternoon drink outside while waiting for your extension to be processed. Not a bad idea.

19 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Won't be long until seven opens their own bank. That's what I'd do.

They don't have to , they have a personal one, made from all those shoppers, has to be one of the biggest companies and employers in the Kingdom

48 minutes ago, khunPer said:

It begin to be more easy to list what you cannot do in 7-Eleven, than list what you can do...????

Do they have a submissions box? Odds on Tefling and dating being added to the list!

"Can I two bottles of Chang and a work permit please, love?"

Archived