NFL Game Pass Service Untenable

oobar

Anybody else out there (in Thailand) subscribing to NFL Game Pass and having problems?  This is my fourth year with a subscription and have never had any problems in the past, even when I had less than a 10th the internet speed I now have.  I have not been able to watch a single game all the way through, from preseason through the second week of the current season.  More than a dozen times during a game, the video shuts off and up pops a message that "this video is temporarily unavailable, please try again shortly."  I complained and got only a boilerplate response to check my browser cache, call my ISP, don't watch on more than five devices at a time, all nonsense.  I use a single device, a PC with a high-end cpu and have fiber optic service from 3bb of 200+ mps.  I can watch 4k video from all over without a hitch.  Game Pass's algorithm appears to be cutting the feed almost randomly.  I can return to the game as soon as I can go through the steps and fish my way back to where I was, but only have the problem occur repeatedly, again and again -- until I simply give up watching in utter frustration.  I have requested that Game Pass terminate my subscription and refund my 200USD and can't even get a response to this.  Is somebody else having to deal with similar miserable Game Pass service?

18 minutes ago, GregTN said:

Are you using the app or your browser? Whichever one you are using switch and try the other. I had video issues last year with Internet explorer and switched to Edge and everything was perfect again.

Using Firefox.  Will give Edge a try.  Thanks.

23 hours ago, oobar said:
23 hours ago, GregTN said:

Are you using the app or your browser? Whichever one you are using switch and try the other. I had video issues last year with Internet explorer and switched to Edge and everything was perfect again.

Using Firefox.  Will give Edge a try.  Thanks.

A case of 24 would be more appropriate, but I owe you at least one beer.  Switched to Edge, and the problem seems to have disappeared.  Thanks and more thanks for the tip.