Johnson confronted at a hospital by parent of sick child

snoop1130

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

That's exactly what he did. Why do you think he was there? Was he visiting his kid? If some slimeball had tried to pull a stunt like that with my kid, I'd have given him a few home truths and made sure he didn't get away with it too.

You lefty activists can get quite abusive and threatening and your targets are anyone who disagrees with you . 

21 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You lefty activists can get quite abusive and threatening and your targets are anyone who disagrees with you . 

Haha, where did this bloke threaten him or be abusive? If Boris did the equivalent in parliament or in a speech, all you fanboys would be cheering him along. 

20 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

If some slimeball had tried to pull a stunt like that with my kid, I'd have given him a few home truths and made sure he didn't get away with it too.

You would be better teaching your kid how to behave .

Teaching the kid that its unacceptable to have tantrums in public and that he/she cannot be rude and abusive to others .

If he/she wants to talk to anyone , they shouldnt just go and shout rant and rave at them .

Teach the kid how he should be behaving , rather than demonstrating what they shouldnt be doing

36 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Teaching the kid that its unacceptable to have tantrums in public and that he/she cannot be rude and abusive to others .

If he/she wants to talk to anyone , they shouldnt just go and shout rant and rave at them .

Teach the kid how he should be behaving , rather than demonstrating what they shouldnt be doing

Boris knows just how to lead by example around the kiddies

I'm not really going to get into this, I'll just let you Brits fight it out among yourselves.

But the clip was on NBC news and it was bizarre, even in these bizarre times when Johnson looked directly at the camera and said "there isn't any press here"

With Trump and this Johnson character we are living in a world of alternate facts/reality for sure

2 hours ago, sanemax said:

How about teaching the kid that as a father you'd face up to anyone, not doff your hat to anyone in order to protest your child and other children not receiving they health care they need?!

The idea that parents should be 'everso 'umble' when in front of abusers of power is long dead. 

How about teaching the kid that as a father you'd face up to anyone, not doff your hat to anyone in order to protest your child and other children not receiving they health care they need?!

The idea that parents should be 'everso 'umble' when in front of abusers of power is long dead. 

Tis the Age of the Lefty Yob.!.Praise the Lord.[emoji83]

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The Child was in the hospital waiting for the health care they needed and shouting at people is unacceptable behavior and it wont make the treatment come quicker .

12 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

I wish. It's actually the age of the moronic, racist, extreme right wing thug.

Thats just an excuse lefty thugs use to justify their abusive actions .

OK , tell me , where was the 'moronic , racist , extreme right wing thug ' in this story ?

Non existent

The Illiberals really don’t like hearing from people who disagree with them.

‘He’s a left wing plant’ (Who just happened to be in the hospital with his sick child - An argument defeated by the conditional probability it relies on).

’He’s setting a bad example for his cild’ (Because restraint and pleasant manners are firing when addressing a serial liar).

Archived