** WANTED ** Looking for a small resort type business

TheVinylMan

Currently in the UK with Thai Mrs, but we are looking at moving back to Thailand and purchasing a resort type business. Not looking at key money rental places. Freehold. No more than 15 million thb. This will not happen for around 4 months due to work commitments here in the UK, but able to fly over and visit suitable locations at reasonably short notice,  just putting the feelers out to see what is out there. Thanks in Advance. If you would like to send me photos and info please PM me (100% discretion assured and will expect the same back)

23 hours ago, poohy said:

Oh thats a  shame i have a 18 bed resort and associated company on beachfront for 41 Million

PM me for details

I know poohy through business discussions and this resort is making money now. The way this area is growing, resorts/hotels in this area are going to thrive.

52 minutes ago, Don Mega said:

Would 15 million even buy (Freehold) anything thats not out past <deleted> Nakorn nowhere that a tourist might actually desire to visit ?

Desirable beach front land alone is in the range of 25 million a rai in my area (and rising steadily)

OP...where is Thai Mrs. from? This is important and will narrow down you search area. She has family, and if she has children, then it'll probably work out better to be reasonably close to home base. If she's a Southern gal then anywhere down the southern peninsula can be considered. If she's NE then Korat is earmarked for big things in the near future. As some have already pointed out the trick is to find the right location-location-location.

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, poohy said:

Desirable beach front land alone is in the range of 25 million a rai in my area (and rising steadily)

Where is that? In less developed areas it is still cheaper, even more when it is not beachfront. We are currently selling a large Villa + 9 Bungalows for rent at 30 Millions...but Khanom...and 500 Meter from the beach...might be great in future or might be not...who knows....

On 11/10/2019 at 12:53 PM, h90 said:

Where is that? In less developed areas it is still cheaper, even more when it is not beachfront. We are currently selling a large Villa + 9 Bungalows for rent at 30 Millions...but Khanom...and 500 Meter from the beach...might be great in future or might be not...who knows....

Actual "beachfront" just south of Prachuap khiri khan

I have 18 bungalow resort for sale in Bankrut for 41 million )again actual beachfront)

Archived