Disposal of TV

Oink

I have a TV which I need to dispose of. Where do I take it?

Alternatively , if anyone needs spares for a 55" 3D Samsung Series 8 smart TV with remote and 3D active glasses, give me a PM.

Screen has gone and is 30,000 to replace.

Free to good home.

it will easily find a home, if you leave it outside ( not when its raining) some one will take a fancy to it, or if you ever pass a repair shop, they'll gladly have it for spares. I used to strip down screen failures and sell parts on ebay, but can not be bothered to do that here.

there used to be a repair shop up khao talo,  you maybe even get a few beers for it ….

Or failing all else, if you go to the rear entrance of the Father Ray Foundation, they have a workshop where they teach the kids how to repair electronic stuff like TV's if they can fix it they will and call you with a price for the repair or just leave it with them so the kids have something to hone their skills on.

If you head down Pattaya Klang, turn right as though heading into the Big C underground carpark, carry straight on for maybe a kilometer and the entrance is on the right through some wrought iron gates I believe.

Archived