How Old Are We All?

BlissfullyIgnorant

How old are you?  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd love to get hold of the "spanking" emoticon.. Where did you get that ?

erm.gif Can't remember. I saw it somewhere and uploaded it to imagecave. If you right click it, you can copy the URL

Um, please sir, Mr. P1p, monitor, sir, may I make the observation that you seem to have answered my question by modifying my post as if I myself had included in it your answer to my question? (I've no particularly brilliant emoticons to add here myself, but you've had such good ones lately that I would be delighted to see any that you might wish to use in your reply . . . should you be kind enough, that is, to grant me one . . . Sir! :o)

foot1.gif Don't know quite what you were smoking before you typed that, but it sure seems to have made you a happy bunny. Can I have some too?

That's all for now, time for a lazy1.gif

Um, please sir, Mr. P1p, monitor, sir, may I make the observation that you seem to have answered my question by modifying my post as if I myself had included in it your answer to my question? (I've no particularly brilliant emoticons to add here myself, but you've had such good ones lately that I would be delighted to see any that you might wish to use in your reply . . . should you be kind enough, that is, to grant me one . . . Sir! :o)

foot1.gif Don't know quite what you were smoking before you typed that, but it sure seems to have made you a happy bunny. Can I have some too?

Alas, alack, love to share, but can't, nuttin' but a born again happy bunny here, no smoke or mirrors. Wait though . . . as I think about it . . . maybe, just maybe . . . a contact high is possible?!! :D

Oh, and cheers for the new emoticon!

Edited by Rasseru

Conclusion: Most old farangs don't have computers.

It's those 'old farangs' who actually invented computers... :o

They young whipper snappers always forget we were there before them.

Seen it, done it, bought the T shirt type of thing :D

I feel reasonably safe in proposing the following tentative conclusion, based on the posts in this thread so far: in relation to the question of how old we all are, which is of course the subject of the thread, we seem to manage, collectively and on average, give or take, a mental age of perhaps six or seven. :o

I'm 55, but all the Thai women I meet tell me I look 30, and I'm sure they wouldn't be lying.

Hows it going in Ao Nang Robroy ? We lived there for a year back in 2003, nice vibe. Moved back north due to schooling for the rugrats, and the high prices they were charging for everything down there. Is the Last Fishermans Bar still there ? Cool place for a sundowner or two. I am 36 (on topic)..

I'm 55, but all the Thai women I meet tell me I look 30, and I'm sure they wouldn't be lying.

Hows it going in Ao Nang Robroy ? We lived there for a year back in 2003, nice vibe. Moved back north due to schooling for the rugrats, and the high prices they were charging for everything down there. Is the Last Fishermans Bar still there ? Cool place for a sundowner or two. I am 36 (on topic)..

Just flew back from Ao Nang yesterday to pack up the house in Chiang Mai and drive south again. Notice the air qulaity here is into the damgerous range again - good timing.

Ao Nang grew on me whilst there - great beach, and the tourists were of a better quality (mainly Nordic bourgesoisie - pretty inoffensive). But food and rent approximately double Chiang Mai's - a steak is 250 baht (I'd pay 120 here at say The Writers Club); and my new house is 16,000 (10,000 in CM).

Didn't see the bar you mention but I'm not really a drinker.

I'm still 55 today (on topic).