Dress code required at Jomtien immigration?

On my last 90 day there was a bit of a Hooha on TVF about arriving properly dressed, IE: Trousers, not shorts and a collared shirt and no flip flops, as much as I hate wearing long trousers I complied (mainly just for fun) and also wore a rather fetching Yellow Polo shirt, I refrained from wearing the Rama 10 badge (his new royal emblem) that the Mrs bought me, anyhoo, I was greeted warmly by the guy on desk 4 and was in and out before my Mrs had parked the car ????

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, nichopaulcnx said:

Yes there are signs for dress code, but I find the best time to avoid the crowds is mid afternoon, straight from the beach, speedos still dripping, vest top showing my tats, flip flops covered in sand and always receive a nice welcoming smile !

No snorkel?

• Haha 1

My POV specific to the BEACH RESORT office at Jomtien is that if your application is in order it's not going to make the officer reject it because you're wearing shorts, sandals, and a non-obscene t-shirt. But those that think differently, knock yourself out and fire up the irons!

Dress yourself according to the situation. 

Most people dress themselves properly (out of respect) when going to a funeral, wedding... . 

A little effort and one can show respect in many other circumstances. 

Casual clothes for casual matters. 

But of course we are all different.