U.S. leads condemnation of China for 'horrific' repression of Muslims

webfact

1 minute ago, Selatan said:

The daily bombardment of anti-China propaganda by Western media is nauseating. Luckily, not everyone in the world is accepting whatever the West says.

The one trying to save Uyghur culture is the Chinese government. 

If you say those evidence is Chinese propaganda which means unacceptable to you then surely someone is lying, right? Can you sincerely tell me that the US government never lies? Or US media never lies?

You are either incredibly gullible to believe the lies of the Chinese government or a troll.

Either way you are defending cultural destruction and human rights abuses on a huge scale. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

You are either incredibly gullible to believe the lies of the Chinese government or a troll.

Either way you are defending cultural destruction and human rights abuses on a huge scale. 

Nope. The gullible one is you. And you cannot prove otherwise.

Edited by Selatan
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Tug said:

The majority of Americans condemn this but trump no imo he could care less

Trump , has kicked those mexicans <deleted>,  more than enough .

Trump ,  could not give a monkeys about anybody, Muslims no chance..

Edited by elliss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

A host of reports based on evidence and the truth. 

Unlike the worthless propaganda of the Chinese government 

To me the Western ones are worthless. And I can guarantee that you can't prove that they were accurate. You simply trusted them that's all. I too can have my preference.

• Like 1

Just now, Selatan said:

To me the Western ones are worthless. And I can guarantee that you can't prove that they were accurate. You simply trusted them that's all. I too can have my preference.

I don’t choose to believe the truth, I just recognise it and accept it where I see it. 

20 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I don’t choose to believe the truth, I just recognise it and accept it where I see it. 

No different from me. I have seen so many video testimonials from those who had participated in those vocational training centres to recognise that the Chinese gov's explanation is the believable one. The idea that the Chinese gov was suppressing Uyghur culture was nonsensical when the female participants said they were forced to wear burkhas like the Arabs.

• Like 1