Corbyn says priority is preventing no-deal Brexit

snoop1130

Corbyn is a wimp/coward and runs from the truth, the Supreme Court is stuffed full of well-known remainers who interfered beyond their remit and all of them refuse an election. Well, nuff said ... only a GE can sort this out, but the cowardly MPs won't let it happen as so many will be swept away into oblivion and they can't hack it that the public doesn't give a toss about their biased views. Don't like what I say, then I'll retract it and say "far enough" after an election if it goes the other way ... and if it doesn't then I'll sure be having my fun on this forum but will be dignified unlike the and their gloating.
Must be quite annoying with Boris swinging in the wind right now.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Resign  ??

He is the most honest and straight forward PM the Tories have had in the last 5 years.  [emoji16][emoji3]

If Corbyn thinks he is hard enough, let him show some balls and support an immediate election.
Begging for an election. What a dead-end mess for Boris to arrive at. And the whiney Hard Brexiteer claque in tow.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, bannork said:

What is this clean break he's talking about?

If the UK leaves with no deal, it will have to negotiate with the EU over a thousand and one contracts that have been signed over the last 40 years, and from a very weak position, alone. Nothing clean about that.

And it won't be a break either because the EU is our biggest trading partner by a mile.

You can't ignore your neighbour, especially when you're living at the end of the street and everyone else is downtown.

Neither can they.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Good to see Nigel abandoning any pacts with the Tories and doesn't mince his words about Johnson. Game on.

No surprise, was expected , Farage giving the tories the elbow . 

He is a smart guy , i mean his ties are smartish .

He reminds me of the spiv , who flogged me , a leyland hillman jinx.

British made , never again..    Reliability quality  think German /Japanese motors .

49 minutes ago, bannork said:

We could be thriving, not simply surviving, if we stayed in the EU. And all due to a self inflicted wound. The stupidity of a no deal Brexit doesn't just beggar belief, it's beyond belief 

Your point is redundant....we voted to leave the EU.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, bannork said:

We could be thriving, not simply surviving, if we stayed in the EU. And all due to a self inflicted wound. The stupidity of a no deal Brexit doesn't just beggar belief, it's beyond belief 

Then it’s about time the EU helped to put a deal together.

• Like 2

The polls for a second referendum are currently at the same percentages as they were on the day of the original vote - 52% Remain, 48% Leave.

Of course, the pollsters were a few percentage points out for the original vote.

Too close to call?

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/opinion-polls/poll-of-polls/

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-a-second-eu-referendum-were-held-today-how-would-you-vote/?removed

beforevote1.PNG.ac81a979b97ac358396be5c8ee2a1a7b.PNGbeforevote2.PNG.0c4c5f1bd5f0390bc2f1c67e14832085.PNG

now1.PNG.a86c055523f770e1c3eb508101be3863.PNGnow2.PNG.d0df1432e7e84f305c4f4daebd1a7d21.PNG

The polls for a second referendum are currently at the same percentages as they were on the day of the original vote - 52% Remain, 48% Leave.

Of course, the pollsters were a few percentage points out for the original vote.

Too close to call?

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/opinion-polls/poll-of-polls/

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/questions/if-a-second-eu-referendum-were-held-today-how-would-you-vote/?removed

beforevote1.PNG.ac81a979b97ac358396be5c8ee2a1a7b.PNGbeforevote2.PNG.0c4c5f1bd5f0390bc2f1c67e14832085.PNG

now1.PNG.a86c055523f770e1c3eb508101be3863.PNGnow2.PNG.d0df1432e7e84f305c4f4daebd1a7d21.PNG
Different now. Try putting no-deal Brexit in the equation.

• Haha 1