Thai Businessmen Believe In

Mid

Thai businessmen believe in Vietnamese government’s promises

Last updated: 16:1 - March 23, 2007

The government has made sound amendments to the Law on Foreign Investment, giving more incentives to foreign investors and a chance for them to set up their own companies with 100% ownership. Vietnam has also made remarkable headway in improving infrastructure, with three more refineries, ports and large airports already underway.

can you say Irony ........................ :o

Thai businessmen believe in Vietnamese government's promises

Last updated: 16:1 - March 23, 2007

The government has made sound amendments to the Law on Foreign Investment, giving more incentives to foreign investors and a chance for them to set up their own companies with 100% ownership. Vietnam has also made remarkable headway in improving infrastructure, with three more refineries, ports and large airports already underway.

can you say Irony ........................ :o

Mid, you are very active with your posts this week. Are you going for a record?

I've heard that Vietnam is coming on leaps and bounds.

My Thai friend has just returned (a link to Thaivisa there :D ) and she liked it a lot. Is planning to go back very soon and see more of the country. She was also impressed with the general state of society.

I feel that in the last five years Vietnam has done a big leapfrog over Thailand - maybe. Either way, they've certainly picked up their game...