Business visa after Thai language course?

If after 9 months ED visa we make a business visa from inside the country, then leave and come back(a must for the visa) - will we have any sort

of problem when coming back ( assuming we don't speak Thai) ?

The lawyer said there shouldn't be a problem/test on border, but I have doubts when i see how the government behave now.

thanks.

44 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

"I have doubts when i see how the government behave now."

They behave like that because people had an ED visa for 9 months and don't speak Thai. 

Yea i don't speak Thai and I like it like that. Came only for the visa. (Sure you came for the culture and to deeply learn and understand the tradition and history).

Already paid the bribe(extensions, flights, ferries, and all other things they make you pay every 3 months after you already paid the school and visa fees).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FritsSikkink said:

"I have doubts when i see how the government behave now."

They behave like that because people had an ED visa for 9 months and don't speak Thai. 

Thai is not the only thing people can learn here. 

You should get out of the village from time to time.

26 minutes ago, Rob4 said:

Yea i don't speak Thai and I like it like that. Came only for the visa. (Sure you came for the culture and to deeply learn and understand the tradition and history).

Already paid the bribe(extensions, flights, ferries, and all other things they make you pay every 3 months after you already paid the school and visa fees).

I work here and have a Thai family.