TM30 working?

Regarding the above (post #6) I only get a box pops up saying "Data not found", and when I close it a default screen saying "We couldn't find". This is for both the date of the original TM30 my landlord filed, and also for a hotel I stayed at this weekend. I'm also getting the "Data not found" comment in Thai on the extranet site, even though the hotel has definitely just filed one for me. 

18 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

Regarding the above (post #6) I only get a box pops up saying "Data not found", and when I close it a default screen saying "We couldn't find". This is for both the date of the original TM30 my landlord filed, and also for a hotel I stayed at this weekend. I'm also getting the "Data not found" comment in Thai on the extranet site, even though the hotel has definitely just filed one for me. 

You can only check for reports done using the registered account you sign on for.

You cannot check for one done by anybody else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

You can only check for reports done using the registered account you sign on for.

You cannot check for one done by anybody else.

Thanks, I'd assumed the app hadn't got me registered properly because of the "data not found" popup. Turned out very easy to submit a new report and then locate the report on both app and website (there's very few mandatory fields in the app, and most can be skipped over regarding domestic travel). 

One observation, I scanned the MRZ on my passport and noticed it misread the 7 for a 2 in my passport number. Not sure if inaccurate input would invalidate a report (or whether an IO would ever notice), but I'd guess that manually submitted TM30s from hotels contain many typos.