Video: Fight breaks out in ER room at north eastern Thai hospital

webfact

28 minutes ago, keith101 said:

Absolutely no respect , Australia has police inside specifically for this sort of thing . Thai police with tasers would soon stop these idiots from doing this in hospitals .

Mate, I have been in few ER rooms in Oz and we do post police in them, although the occasional cop might be present due to accompanying some injured yobo or overdosed junkie crim.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Both groups have different 'first responder' uniforms - i.e. those guys who work the pickups, race to the scene and snatch the injured off the roads as quickly as possible before another rival gang arrives. 

This looks like a an argument between two rival 'body snatcher' gangs...  no respect for the injured, they just want money for hospital delivery. 

That used to happen in NYC. Firefighters vs cops.

2 minutes ago, legend49 said:

Only if its more than 2 on one. As usual the childish Thai man ego shows the truth, pathetic grubs.

Got your a*s kicked by some Thais did ya? ????

• Confused 2
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 1

I posted last week (not on here) that Thailand is getting more like home every day...except at home they attack the staff more than each other.

I posted pics. of about 12 granite large tables and stools, situated alongside a stream which borders a Temple along a beach...that were smashed to smithereens..pure vandalism at it's worst and maybe even desocration. These seats of late were being used by young men to drink whisky and beer after they finished work, they would meet up with their motorbikes I walk this area two times a day. I was broken hearted to see the devastation on my morning walk last week. One by one the remains of all the furniture is being removed now. It was a beautiful place for families to picnick together.

As I say....getting more like home every day. Up until now it was only drunken foreigners that were vandalising walls with spray paint and such like....So so sad to see this stuff happening here now.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

Absolutely no respect , Australia has police inside specifically for this sort of thing . Thai police with tasers would soon stop these idiots from doing this in hospitals .

Generally private security in Australian hospitals not police, unless they bring a suspect in who may violent due to mental health, alcohol, illicit substances or past history.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, keith101 said:

well we no in Australia  why compare all the time here is here