Video: Fight breaks out in ER room at north eastern Thai hospital

webfact

6 hours ago, keith101 said:

Absolutely no respect , Australia has police inside specifically for this sort of thing . Thai police with tasers would soon stop these idiots from doing this in hospitals .

They are nowhere to be seen, too busy at their Karaoke bars or other establishments, Thailand can not be compared to Australia, even Thailand's cops cannot be compared to Australian cops.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Generally private security in Australian hospitals not police, unless they bring a suspect in who may violent due to mental health, alcohol, illicit substances or past history.

Same in UK.

Sadly, our A&E (ER) staff get attacked by violent thugs all too often.

I cannot begin to state what an utter LOWLIFE someone has to be to attack a medical or fire responder - well I can, but the language would get me thrown of TV for life.

3 hours ago, dotpoom said:

I posted last week (not on here) that Thailand is getting more like home every day...except at home they attack the staff more than each other.

I posted pics. of about 12 granite large tables and stools, situated alongside a stream which borders a Temple along a beach...that were smashed to smithereens..pure vandalism at it's worst and maybe even desocration. These seats of late were being used by young men to drink whisky and beer after they finished work, they would meet up with their motorbikes I walk this area two times a day. I was broken hearted to see the devastation on my morning walk last week. One by one the remains of all the furniture is being removed now. It was a beautiful place for families to picnick together.

As I say....getting more like home every day. Up until now it was only drunken foreigners that were vandalising walls with spray paint and such like....So so sad to see this stuff happening here now.

Where will the young men go to drink whiskey now?

1 hour ago, Benmart said:

This seems to have no connection nor relevance to the story of an incident in Thailand.

Sure it does, but if you cant see it, why should I explain it....

What does all these people have to do in an ER room at first, second these guys have to be taken to court with a very high penalty and prison to learn how to behave, maybe that teaches others a lesson!

A rotten down society in Thailand meanwhile. Land of smile? Ages ago!

• Like 2

"Australia has police in E R to deal with this sort of thing".

Not surprising, Australia has federal police, state police, local police, traffic police private police companies, they are everywhere, and, thousands more manning video surveillance monitors. 

20 hours ago, dotpoom said:

I posted last week (not on here) that Thailand is getting more like home every day...except at home they attack the staff more than each other.

I posted pics. of about 12 granite large tables and stools, situated alongside a stream which borders a Temple along a beach...that were smashed to smithereens..pure vandalism at it's worst and maybe even desocration. These seats of late were being used by young men to drink whisky and beer after they finished work, they would meet up with their motorbikes I walk this area two times a day. I was broken hearted to see the devastation on my morning walk last week. One by one the remains of all the furniture is being removed now. It was a beautiful place for families to picnick together.

As I say....getting more like home every day. Up until now it was only drunken foreigners that were vandalising walls with spray paint and such like....So so sad to see this stuff happening here now.

What makes you think all of this is new?? Haha makes me laugh, you know there is a lot more happening then you see. Try reading news in thai and you will see.

6 hours ago, Gracas said:

Every time you see a fight video from Thailand there is always a guy that feels the need to kick someone in the head and he usually appears from the side with his sneak attack then runs off.

Head stomping and brutal head kicks are the norm, every fight I have seen and seen online is with head stomps and head kicks

17 minutes ago, 0815 said:

Calm buddhists showing their cowardly and violent habits again ?
Delete MAN - set MALE

Yesterday a 22 year old monk shot dead the head monk of the temple and an villager injured... Thailand.

It is not uncommon that monks kill each other or fight, stabb etc

10 hours ago, Primo D said:

"Australia has police in E R to deal with this sort of thing".

Not surprising, Australia has federal police, state police, local police, traffic police private police companies, they are everywhere, and, thousands more manning video surveillance monitors. 

Your the second bloke to say we have police in ER’s in Australia.

Think you might be a bit paranoid, look over your shoulder just to make sure they are not here too in Thailand

Obviously your not Aussie mate because we don’t have police in ER’s.

Police will respond to situations in ER’s however they are not based in hospitals. 

Hospitals in Australia do have security guards there is a distinct difference.