What's up with the PC hysteria ?

mauGR1

3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

NHL is the best league in the world..

Its The Game. You can watch any two teams you never watched before, know nobody on the ice and still sit there for a few hours and be amazed at the toughness and athleticism. Nothing beats it. Truly the elite.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I asked you to quote exactly where I called for eradicating people.

And read my response-here-again-I forgot to put in the question mark. 

So how about an answer then. You are the one who used the term  "eradication".......

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:
11 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

NHL is the best league in the world..

Its The Game. You can watch any two teams you never watched before, know nobody on the ice and still sit there for a few hours and be amazed at the toughness and athleticism. Nothing beats it. Truly the elite.

What is NHL ?

And read my response-here-again-I forgot to put in the question mark. 

So how about an answer then. You are the one who used the term  "eradication".......

So you are changing your mind about what you said.  

Right. 

20 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

1. None of those guys would last a game in the NFL even padded up.

2. None of those guys would last a period in the NHL.

BUt hey, they are tougher than pro soccer players.

They already have lasted. Aussies play there. Tho dont see US players in oz.

US players cant last the distance. They only really play a few minutes.

1 hour ago, mauGR1 said:

I think racism is ignorance, and it can be cured.

Violence should be eradicated imho, but unfortunately it seems to  be part of human dna.

i have never punched another human in anger ever in my life. i also plan on keeping it that way. 

as for the pc. change a culture rapidly and replace the local population overnight and things are bound to get very messy. 

this is such a complex topic to really write a short off the cuff remark about. needless to say. as it appears in so many of our countries now. western culture and values are *dying* and being replaced with new ones. 

i will take a lot of flack from certain people for this one but i blame the left. i don't mean liberals. i mean the left thought dominating our schools, governments and media back home. 

ps....before you jump on me as a conservative or a dancing orange monkey supporter please remember that i am neither a liberal or conservative. politics is a game rich people play to keep poor people busy and distracted.

the smug look on his pompous face tells the story. no longer is it important to have the best person for the job. or the most qualified. 

ps. sheer is just as much of a wiener as this guy is. 

Because it's 2015.

1 hour ago, mauGR1 said:

Football, like the ancient gladiators fights, is very useful for the people to vent off a bit, not that i justify any form of violence, verbal or physical.

Perhaps the senseless violence which happen regularly in US, happens because people are not allowed to vent off ?

It's only because the Yanks have got guns. It'd be the same in the UK if we could get them.

Just look at Central and South American violence where they have football and guns. The shoot each other over drugs and football and then hang the bodies from bridges.

1 minute ago, sillyfool said:

i don't mean liberals. i mean the left thought dominating our schools, governments and media back home. 

you mean the ones who want to "eradicate" rascism?

Thought crime!

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

National Hockey League baby. Speed and Mayhem on Ice

'you mean those sacks of potatoes hitting each other while a little rubber disk runs around undisturbed..

yep, i like it.

But if i think about something really sublime, that's Barcelona midfield tiki-taka a few years ago.. Pure joy of art.

Just now, Bluespunk said:

Education. 

Always challenge the filthy ideas espoused by racist scum. 

And those who defend them. 

Nice language: Filthy. Scum.

And I wonder who gets to decide whats rascist. You? I can only imagine the education.

3 minutes ago, yogi100 said:

It's only because the Yanks have got guns. It'd be the same in the UK if we could get them.

Just look at Central and South American violence where they have football and guns. The shoot each other over drugs and football and then hang the bodies from bridges.

I know it's not easy to say in 2 words, but i blame ignorance and the diet, more than football.

2 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

'you mean those sacks of potatoes hitting each other while a little rubber disk runs around undisturbed..

yep, i like it.

But if i think about something really sublime, that's Barcelona midfield tiki-taka a few years ago.. Pure joy of art.

really dude...you watched a hockey match recently? Look dont get me wrong, I find soccer artistic, but add speed and toughness to the mix and you got a winner...thats hockey.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Nice language: Filthy. Scum.

And I wonder who gets to decide whats rascist. You? I can only imagine the education.

The language is appropriate.

The education would be one that didn’t claim to have missed out question marks after making false claims. 

Just now, Bluespunk said:

The language is appropriate.

The education would be one that didn’t claim to have missed out question marks after making false claims. 

The language you use is as hate filled as a rascists. Thats part of your schtick though on the internet, lots of hate. Enjoy.

Just now, sillyfool said:

ps....before you jump on me as a conservative or a dancing orange monkey supporter please remember that i am neither a liberal or conservative.

Needing a disclaimer is a symptom.

Like sports, there's pressure to choose a team and be loyal to it, no matter what.

Being a moderate middle-roader attracts derision from both teams.

It's the one thing they can agree on! ????

1 minute ago, 55Jay said:

Like sports, there's pressure to choose a team and be loyal to it, no matter what.

Now i understand why right wingers call me a commie, and left wingers call me a fascist :coffee1:

you mean the ones who want to "eradicate" rascism?

Thought crime!

actually in canada there are laws on the books that are bordering on exactly that. i can be charged now for not using the correct pronoun for someone ? really ? forced speech is quite similar to thought crime no ? 

you will never eradicate racism my friend. trying to make this world better is awesome and noble.... but eradicating racism is a dream.

think the movie equilibrium. i am game for that. or a 95% decrease in the world's population with a new system put in place for total control. 

why use half measures why not just go all in ? 

racism is not exactly a major threat to our species and planet at the present time. we have much bigger things to worry about and concentrate our time and energy on if we even plan on making it another 50 years.

3 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

Now i understand why right wingers call me a commie, and left wingers call me a fascist :coffee1:

Try being a classical liberal like me if you want true misery on the internet

5 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

i am not a moderate or middle roader or any of those things. i am a human being. as i said before. it is all just a game rich people play to keep poor people busy. i am not into that sort of thing. 

we are all just struggling to survive this reality or whatever you want to call it.

Archived