Surat Thani immigration say "bye" to German on overstay

webfact

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Matzzon said:

Good one! Like it big time! ????

14 day or 1 day as well as 1500 days. He was still on overstay, and there is a written punishment for it. What do you not undetstand?

I understand this, you are not Judge, jury and executioner and nor are you Thai immigration.

You are obviously a poor man with too much time on his hands!

3 minutes ago, Scouse123 said:

And you know all there is to know about Thailand and how it works so perfectly?

And also how the locals follow every law, at home and abroad?

Get off the singha, and have a coffee and trhen leave the keyboard alone till you are sober .

Seems like you have a problem with focus, and should not speak about any drunken stage. What has the locals got to do with a deportation of a German?

Oh, I know. You have a feeling of entitlement, that makes you a professional that can say how things should be done and what to compare.

Let´s see how that pans out for you. You just made yourself an opt-in for the next deportation. ????

Well, Billy no mates, you yourself maybe heading for an opt-in for "something", if you spout your nonsense out there in person, away from the keyboard....????

Good one! Like it big time! ????

14 day or 1 day as well as 1500 days. He was still on overstay, and there is a written punishment for it. What do you not undetstand?

Jawohl!

Mein Kapitan!

Ich verstehe/unnerstan!

One day overstay = 5 year ban!

Und maybe ze hung, drawn und quartered before ze deport!

Und never Kommen back/zuruck!

4 minutes ago, Deli said:

7 pages now for a 2 weeks overstayer. Hardly 1 page refers to the topic, the rest is just <deleted> of bored people

Deli,

I have NOT written for weeks and weeks but I couldn't let this one go past. I can't believe what he wants to do to a guy on 14 days overstay.

Maybe the guy forgot, maybe he had issues, but for 14 days, he wants to have him banned for five years!

Also, you are right, I am out of this thread.

1 minute ago, Scouse123 said:

I understand this, you are not Judge, jury and executioner and nor are you Thai immigration.

You are obviously a poor man with too much time on his hands!

I could say the same about you, just because you have a different opinion. Common sense forbid me, though. I see that it has nothing to do with you.

I have a lot of time on my hands, and far from poor.

What is your next off topic accusation going to be about?

I could say the same about you, just because you have a different opinion. Common sense forbid me, though. I see that it has nothing to do with you.

You will go blind doing that....

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

sorry Elon Musk or is it Bill gates?

GOODBYE!

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Naew Na said the arrest was in line with immigration chief Lt-Gen Sompong Chingduang's policy and that the public can call 1178 to report violators. 

Yes comrades, call Big Brother to report anything you see, that we don't like.... ????‍♂️

11 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Jawohl!

Mein Kapitan!

Ich verstehe/unnerstan!

One day overstay = 5 year ban!

Und maybe ze hung, drawn und quartered before ze deport!

Und never Kommen back/zuruck!

Your German is very bad. Yes, 1 day up to 1 year will be ban 5 year if they catch you. Really easy if you care about it.

Congratulations to the immigration police, from time to time you need some great success to put into the media.

Tourists will have one more reason to think twice before waste the money to come to Thailand. Did you find out why he overstayed those 2 weeks??? Maybe he had a good reason. Would have been enough to get the fine from him and not celebrate it like a public event. Here again you can see how Thais treat foreigners, ridicule him denying respect and dignity. What a great achievment of Thai immigration !!! Sometimes I wish to see these Thais being treated in Europe just the way they treat Europens in their own country.

Your German is very bad. Yes, 1 day up to 1 year will be ban 5 year if they catch you. Really easy if you care about it.

I think you are a Master Bait-er, near all threads you post in are similar stuff.

But, if you are not and just crackers, then I apologise.....

5 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Can you imagine any other government organisation in the world posting a cartoon over the face of someone they had arrested. Another example of the Thai five-year old mentality. Pathetic.

So true. It seems they are happy to harm and ridicule foreigners. Absolute pathetic racists !!

It seems to be a lot of confusion here. Just to clarify for the people that didn´t understand my comment, and are calling me different things.

A person that overstay in Thailand under today temperature in the country must be to stupid to holiday in this country. Therefore he deserves everything that is coming his way.

No sympathy, no compassion and no excuses.

Let´s see if more lunatics are going to bombard me with irrelevant and idiotic things such as that it´s pathetic to follow the law.

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Not forgetting where we are: Perhaps 'buy the rules' for those that have megga money?

I agree. Play by the rules because you are a guest in a foreign country. But are Thais playing by the rules? Overstaying is violating the law. But how about Thais, especially those in uniforms, being massive law violators on daily basis. Just to put into perspective. And why do we need do see a comics style picture? Bad stye.

26 minutes ago, P100 said:

Congratulations to the immigration police, from time to time you need some great success to put into the media.

Tourists will have one more reason to think twice before waste the money to come to Thailand. Did you find out why he overstayed those 2 weeks??? Maybe he had a good reason. Would have been enough to get the fine from him and not celebrate it like a public event. Here again you can see how Thais treat foreigners, ridicule him denying respect and dignity. What a great achievment of Thai immigration !!! Sometimes I wish to see these Thais being treated in Europe just the way they treat Europens in their own country.

Not a tourist. 

He is a dive instructor. 

He has made a real nasty and personal review of a local dive company and its owner under his own name on Internet. 

Case of a German stitching up another German. 

7 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Spoken like a true psycho!

Nope, what is psychotic is to not understand the law before writing down another person on Internet with your own name under. That´s psycho.

You will not understand that, though. UK do not rule anything, anymore. Hell, they can not even take themselfs out of Brexit. ????

1 hour ago, Isaanbiker said:

Thank you for your kind words. I can't believe that some people here seem to believe that a 14 day overstay makes anybody to a gangster. 

Didn't we all do mistakes in our lives? I did. 

What if you've got an accident and can't move, or speak?

Why are other foreigners the biggest enemies of other foreigners?

Aren't we all somehow foreign to this country? 

Thais hate foreigners. Bad thing, foreigners hate foreigners too. Poor guy, as a foreigner in Thailand you are not welcome by anyone. Homo homini lupus...

Archived