U.S. diplomat told Congress he raised red flag about Biden and Ukraine - source

rooster59

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, J Town said:

It was a minor heart attack, he came back looking VERY strong at the last debate, and is now getting major endorsements. Don't count him out quite yet.

Are pilots allowed to fly passengers after a heart attack? Only with a co pilot. Ergo, if Bernie stands, the VP selection will be of crucial importance as s/he may have to take over at any time.

Will people vote for someone that might die at any time? Does it make sense to have a candidate that might die at any time? Are the Dems really that desperate?

8 hours ago, Sujo said:

Your mind works in mysterious ways.

Even Ukraine govt asked the US for help to get rid of the prosecutor.

The facts have been shown to you over and over but you still look for any conspiracy.

Seriously? The sovereign government of Ukraine needed the USA to help them remove one of their employees?

LOL.

So let’s just take a little look here some state guy raises a concern about hunter working for Burisma ok not a big deal vp Biden is dealing with his other son dying of brain cancer his staff dident want to trouble him as his plate was full perfecty understandable meanwhile Donald is inviting foreigners to meddle in our elections and getting our allies killed I know witch issue I give more weight to 

27 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ha ha don’t think so but your Donald is getting rather well done lol

Nah, Sleepy Pervy Uncle Joe doesn't have what it takes. Warren is outshining him in just about every way. Bernie has shown an impressive comeback, and the way the Left media is focusing on his health and not the size of his war chest nor crowds means he's not out of the race yet. But Joe? He's history.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:56 PM, Thian said:

Hunter even admitted that he got a job from China worth 1.5 billion $....why do they need to investigate that?

Don’t let the facts intrude on your universe. Hunter got a job helping to RAISE $1.5b for a Chinese company. He claims he was not paid and bought (or obtained) shares in this company AFTER Obama left office, again claiming no dividend or benefit has yet been received from these shares. As he admitted, taking positions in foreign entities as he did and when he did was stupid. Joe knew better (or should have) and should have stopped it. Not a demonstration of decision making that screams out ‘presidential material’. Pretty sure most have had enough of unfit office bearers in that job of late.

I don't think the candidacy of Joe Biden is worth it to democrats any longer. The entire reason for it was the feeling that he was the person with the best chance to beat 45. But sorry it is true the stuff with Hunter Biden while almost definitely not technically illegal is most definitely extremely swampy. Running him against 45 is just too much of a gift to him. To add insult to injury unlike Bernie Sanders Joe Biden's decline in sharpness presumably age related is completely obvious to all objective observers. We can have affection for Joe Biden the man, sympathy for his personal losses, and sadness that his lifelong ambition to be president may again be stymied, but enough is enough. Go home Joe and pass the baton. 

On 10/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

“Kent testified that he raised this issue - the perception of a conflict of interest - that was problematic,"

The perception!

Meanwhile the queue of witnesses corroborating actual crimes committed by the President grows longer by the day.

Yes, no need to investigate corruption in all those billionaire Democrats! They're working for the people's interest don't you know.

2 hours ago, Tug said:

So let’s just take a little look here some state guy raises a concern about hunter working for Burisma ok not a big deal vp Biden is dealing with his other son dying of brain cancer his staff dident want to trouble him as his plate was full perfecty understandable meanwhile Donald is inviting foreigners to meddle in our elections and getting our allies killed I know witch issue I give more weight to 

Yeah, let's just brush over all those offspring of exceptionally wealthy Democrats getting all sorts of high level jobs from all sorts of foreign organizations. Nothing to see there - move along.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:54 PM, Thian said:

At 15:31 you see joe biden commit about the ukrain...

I'm searching for hunter biden's confession though. Just wait.

I'm sure this show will hold up in a court of law???? If he violated the law, he should pay, but there is no evidence of that.  Just like Clinton's email server, which has been debunked over and over

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously? The sovereign government of Ukraine needed the USA to help them remove one of their employees?

LOL.

If you were acquainted with the actual facts of the case, then you would know that US pressure was necessary to get the executive branch of the Ukrainian government to act. But clearly, you're not.

On 10/19/2019 at 6:58 PM, Chomper Higgot said:

The perception!

Meanwhile the queue of witnesses corroborating actual crimes committed by the President grows longer by the day.

Chomper Higgot.  Yes quite a crime to want to determine if there was absolute coercion by Biden in withholding money from Ukraine to get prosecutor who was investigating his son fired.  I guess you believe it is OK for Biden to use taxpayer money to coerce Ukraine but not ok for Trump to ask if something was corrupt.  

35 minutes ago, Thomas J said:

Chomper Higgot.  Yes quite a crime to want to determine if there was absolute coercion by Biden in withholding money from Ukraine to get prosecutor who was investigating his son fired.  I guess you believe it is OK for Biden to use taxpayer money to coerce Ukraine but not ok for Trump to ask if something was corrupt.  

Oh no, not that BS again.

10 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Yes, no need to investigate corruption in all those billionaire Democrats! They're working for the people's interest don't you know.

Just working within the law. Unlike trump. Dont u know?

On 10/19/2019 at 7:30 PM, bristolboy said:

I don't know if you're lying or just swallowing what Trump claimed. But no, he didn't get a job from china worth 1.5 billion. In fact, he didn't get a job from China at all.

That's President Trump, liberal 

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Plenty of support for Trump from those groups.

https://gaysfortrump.org/

https://womenfortrump.com/

Wow. You found websites. Clearly important evidence for the strength of Trump's support among those communities. Now, if it were the case, that anybody could start a website, your point might not be so convincing. But since that's' not the case, your evidence is particularly valuable. I particularly like the gay website, which didn't even give the names of anybody who runs the organization. Because they're proud to be Trump supporters.

On 10/19/2019 at 11:39 PM, JHolmesJr said:

Free?

The two countries have a signed agreement that allows for mutual assistance on such investigative matters.

Haha right, you mean "mutual assistance" as in Quid Pro Quo? You're dreaming if you think any "mutual assistance" agreement (which I doubt applies if it even exists)  over-rides the US Constitution?  Anyway Trump's goose is cooked especially now with Taylor's testimony.  Don't defend a criminal President who has betrayed the American people.  The Secret Service need to start reviewing their plans on how to protect a former President who's sitting in the slammer.  ????????????

.... bribery was understood as an officeholder’s abuse of the power of an office to obtain a private benefit rather than for the public interest. This definition not only encompasses Trump’s conduct—it practically defines it.  https://www.lawfareblog.com/constitution-says-bribery-impeachable-what-does-mean

Latest: Diplomat delivers bombshell Ukraine testimony

"Ambassador Bill Taylor, a key witness in the House impeachment inquiry, testified that he had been told President Trump would withhold military aid to Ukraine until it publicly declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances."

Link: Top U.S. diplomat in Ukraine offers damning testimony

"The top U.S. emissary to Ukraine painted a devastating portrait in testimony Tuesday on Capitol Hill of what appeared to be White House-directed efforts to pressure the government in Kiev to investigate a Democratic political rival."

3 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Wow. You found websites. Clearly important evidence for the strength of Trump's support among those communities.

Documented that there are MANY fake websites created by Trump supporters. This one for example is one of the most professional sites I've seen:
https://joebiden.info/
Many are not so subtle, nor professional, but most Trump supporters are not very discerning in their choices of information (firchrissake they buy all that Fox garbage!).

As an add on to my post, I just visited those two websites referenced. The first one is SO phony, I can't believe anyone would actually use it as an example. And the second one is obviously a Fox-inspired fund raiser. Just as phony but created by a little bit better a webmaster.

1 hour ago, Becker said:

"Ambassador Bill Taylor, a key witness in the House impeachment inquiry, testified that he had been told President Trump would withhold military aid to Ukraine until it publicly declared investigations would be launched that could help his reelection chances."

Making allegations, and the testimony of a civil servant with deep rooted Trump hatred, is not the same as providing conclusive proof. I wonder if Schiff has met this guy privately too. 

We have all seen the leaked text messages between this guy and Sonderland and they contain proof

that quid pro quo was not involved. I'd love to see a text message, memo, email that confirms any of these wild allegations. Till then they're only accusations.

4 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

Making allegations, and the testimony of a civil servant with deep rooted Trump hatred, is not the same as providing conclusive proof. I wonder if Schiff has met this guy privately too. 

We have all seen the leaked text messages between this guy and Sonderland and they contain proof

that quid pro quo was not involved. I'd love to see a text message, memo, email that confirms any of these wild allegations. Till then they're only accusations.

You've got any proof of your "deep rooted Trump hatred" claim or is it just pulled out of that special place that all deflections on behalf of Trump come from?

20 minutes ago, Becker said:

You've got any proof of your "deep rooted Trump hatred" claim or is it just pulled out of that special place that all deflections on behalf of Trump come from?

Ok....so all you've got is another selective Adam Schiff "leak"? Nice. Good luck with that.

Archived