90day online rejected

Tried to do my 90 day online and was rejected. I have been using the online for a long time. Always aproved. 

My tm30 is up to date. My window of 15 7 days aply. I don't know why it was rejected. It went normal with report pending then got email with rejection notice. 

It's been so long since I did in person. What do I need for chang watana? Tm47 and passport? 

On 10/23/2019 at 8:16 AM, keithet said:

No nothing has changed in the last 2 years 

I too had a rejection on Friday. No problem with previous 90 day reports. Still well within my reporting period I think about 12 more days to go. No reason given and all my details appear correct. 

15 hours ago, pitrevie said:

I too had a rejection on Friday. No problem with previous 90 day reports. Still well within my reporting period I think about 12 more days to go. No reason given and all my details appear correct. 

I went to Changwatana and did mine in person. after completing I asked why rejected. they sent me to the que counter. to the right they have staff and computer. I showed my passport and logged to extranet to show my history of 90 day report. the staff loged into their system and it was blank. she said they updated their system. and the 2 systems arent linked. I asked if my new 90day will allow me to do next time online. she didn't know. so I will see in 3 months if I can use the online system. if I can't she informed me that I have 2 choices. 1 do in person everytime. 2 re-enter so tm6 and passport are recorded in their system. 

hopefully it will work online next time. 

But I'm sure if you go and ask you will be given a different anwser.