tm 30 dont know how to do

hello ????  i m  just arrived in my wife village in her house and i dont know how to do with the tm30 

im living around 70 km from khon kaen   i need to go police station with the tm30 ?

thank you for your help 

will you need to use the services of the local immigration office while in Thailand this trip, ie extension certificate of residency etc,  if not then no need for a tm30

do it at the immigration office that covers your area, wife has to file tm30 with the usual paperwork, id, house book etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thai006 said:

thank for the answer , next month in November will go laos for have a single non 0 based on Thai child  and  i will need 60 days extension in February 

When you visit your provincial Immigration Office for an extension of stay, normally they will check TM30 compliance and with no TM30 on file your application can be denied.
In order to give you correct advice on your options, some more info from your side is required.
Need to know:

- Are you living in your own place or the place of your wife/girlfriend?  Are your renting or living in a rental condo?
- What province is the place you are staying located? There are though and easy-going provincial IO's.  

3 hours ago, thai006 said:

i am stay in my wife house  and i m stay in khon kaen province ???? 

maybe i can go see police station in my village and give to them the TM30 ?

If you do try the police station...PLEASE let us know, in detail, how that works out! Choke dee! 

Landlords are the person of responsibility and can be done at the local police station. Recently I left the country and went to CM Immigration and did it myself, not bothering the landlord a second time. Very easy and quick. The initial one however for retirement visa O, I paid the landlords fine of 1600 baht as he was not aware of his responsibility.

Nemises indicates that the IO in Khon Kaen does not required filing of TM30.

However, if you do want to be in full compliance with the national TM30 regulations, you could register the house of your wife in her name, so that you can file a TM30 online.

Visit the IO TM30 website < https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn24online/ and register.  You will need to provide the requested info on the registering page and upload a copy of the house-book and a signed front-back copy of the owner's (your wife) ID card.   You will then receive an e-mail to verify that it's you (or your wife) that's registering.  After approval of the registration you will then receive a username and password, that enables you to file TM30 on-line.

When the information you provided is correct, the whole registration process takes somewhere between 5 minutes and a couple of days.  

The first TM30 you file will take some time to navigate the options and pick the correct ones.  But after you filed the first one, the next ones are a piece of cake and done in less than 1 minute.

Feel free to PM me if you encounter difficulties in the process.

Success! 

• Like 1