Hunt for suspect who shot a dog with a spear gun

snoop1130

Hunt for suspect who shot a dog with a spear gun

Mee-Dam.jpg

Source: Facebook page บ้านหมายิ้ม หาดใหญ่ : Smiledog Home Hatyai

Military officers at an army barracks in Thailand’s southern province of Songkhla are looking for a suspect, believed to be a soldier, who shot and seriously wounded a dog with a spear gun.

According to the “Smiledog Home Hatyai” Facebook page, the dog, named Mee Dum, was shot twice and the arrows pierced its liver and stomach.  The dog was rushed to an animal clinic in Hat Yai district to have the arrows removed.

Officials at the Smiledog Home suspect that the perpetrator is one of the soldiers at the Senanarong barracks, who is engaged in the raising of fighting cocks.

The officials said they will file an animal cruelty complaint the Kor Hong police tomorrow.

Source: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/hunt-for-suspect-who-shot-a-dog-with-a-spear-gun/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-10-24

If you are such a sick, psychopathic loser that you get your kicks from spearing a dog, then in no way, shape or form should you be permitted to carry a weapon of war.

This individual, and it sounds like they know who it is, should be immediately dis-armed and drummed out of the military for lack of moral character, lack of moral fitness and a lack of a basic respect for ethics and life.

But, he won't be, will he? 

Rather, this... sick <deleted> will be on the front lines of peace-building in the South. And, with psychos like this on the front lines of peace-building in the South, the conflict will linger and drag on, more and more individuals will suffer and die, and people's lives will suck.

Harming animals is an indicator and sometime precursor of serial killers; it is something to ponder...

6 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

If you are such a sick, psychopathic loser that you get your kicks from spearing a dog, then in no way, shape or form should you be permitted to carry a weapon of war.

This individual, and it sounds like they know who it is, should be immediately dis-armed and drummed out of the military for lack of moral character, lack of moral fitness and a lack of a basic respect for ethics and life.

Rather, this... sick <deleted> will be on the front lines of peace-building in the South. And, with psychos like this on the front lines of peace-building in the South, the conflict will linger and drag on, more and more individuals will suffer and die, and people's lives will suck.

Harming animals is an indicator and sometime precursor of serial killers; it is something to ponder...

Sorry but i have been looking but cannot find any posts from you condemning the use of spearguns on fish ?You must have posted them somewhere as you feel so strongly about it so could you please point me in the right direction 

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

No mention of possible prosecution in relation to the raising of the fighting cocks, which is illegal although widely flouted. Is this taking place on military property?

Not illegal in Thailand. Cockpits are raided due to tthe amount of illegal gambling at these events.

Until quite recently it was the No:1 participation sport in Thailand. Widely regarded as the sport of kings.

1 hour ago, Classic Ray said:

No mention of possible prosecution in relation to the raising of the fighting cocks, which is illegal although widely flouted. Is this taking place on military property?

I wonder how many squaddies he has looking after his cocks?

19 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Training for some special forces includes bringing up a dog from a puppy  training it, bonding with it and then  killing it when ordered to do so by a senior officer. In general all military must be hardened to kill other humans so a dog is nothing in the scale of things. In this instance the suspect must have access to scuba gear presumably.

• 2 weeks later...

fish are speargunned , deer, wild boar etc are shot with crossbows , animals are trapped  in horrific snares ,domestic animals kept in cages in horrific condions , children are killed and gassed all over the world  and not a murmur from the psycopathic sick dogs are better than humans brigade but 1 solitary dirty nasty flea infested dog and they are all spouting obscene words but say nothing of the rest . dog worshippers are evil people 

3 minutes ago, bamboozle said:

fish are speargunned , deer, wild boar etc are shot with crossbows , animals are trapped  in horrific snares ,domestic animals kept in cages in horrific condions , children are killed and gassed all over the world  and not a murmur from the psycopathic sick dogs are better than humans brigade but 1 solitary dirty nasty flea infested dog and they are all spouting obscene words but say nothing of the rest . dog worshippers are evil people 

Yup, & we go to Black Mass, & venerate Cloven Footed Animals.

We're definitely a horrible bunch.:crazy:

Btw, have you taken your meds yet?

"Pint of goats blood please"

:laugh:

17 minutes ago, bamboozle said:

Not read to much on here condemning the child killings in mexico , or sorry i forgot they are not dogs but if they had shot 6 dogs there would be outrage on here . sick people 

Yes, some people are very sick.

Excuse me, I know my words are brief. But having just fed my dog her delicious dinner and given her her desert treats, now we must take a little exercise walk.

But thank you for allowing me to quote a favourite saying, "the more I learn about some people, the more I love my dog".

On 11/6/2019 at 7:40 AM, neeray said:

Yes, some people are very sick.

Excuse me, I know my words are brief. But having just fed my dog her delicious dinner and given her her desert treats, now we must take a little exercise walk.

But thank you for allowing me to quote a favourite saying, "the more I learn about some people, the more I love my dog".

yes gave your mangy mut a delicious dinner and desert while there are orphan children starving on the streets of this country and you would never throw them a bone would you ?
 Does your favourite saying  go the more i learn about impoverished abused and starving children the more i worship my dog

On 10/25/2019 at 11:40 PM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Training for some special forces includes bringing up a dog from a puppy  training it, bonding with it and then  killing it when ordered to do so by a senior officer. In general all military must be hardened to kill other humans so a dog is nothing in the scale of things. In this instance the suspect must have access to scuba gear presumably.

A friend of mine told me about the dog thing in the South African SAS. Raise and live constantly with the dog for two years, then kill and eat it. Apparently when they are no longer going to be active i.e. retire from the service it takes two years to deprogramme them back to being somewhat normal.

Sounds pretty extreme, but these are the guys who will do the bad things on our behalf when needed.

Archived