Who are the most influential black people in Britain?

snoop1130

Who are the most influential black people in Britain?

skynews-meghan-markle-stormzy_4815101.jpg

Stormzy, Meghan Markle and Raheem Sterling made the list

Stormzy and the Duchess of Sussex have been named among the most influential black people in Britain.

Topping the list of the 100 most powerful people of African, African-Caribbean and African-American heritage is Ismail Ahmed, founder of the money transfer firm WorldRemit.

Others on the Powerlist 2020 include England footballer Raheem Sterling, who has become a strong voice in tackling racism.

It is designed to celebrate those at the top of a wide range of industries including business, science, technology and the arts.

Full Story: https://news.sky.com/story/who-are-the-most-influential-black-people-in-britain-11844416

2 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Imagine the uproar if there was a "most influential white person" list !!!

Gets right on my tits this reverse racism....

Organise a "straight, white, christian, British tax payers" march through London and see the hostile response that it creates ???? 

I honestly think Britain is so far gone with this that there would be an uproar if there was a list of the 100 most least influential white people!  Other groups freaking out “ where’s our list?” 

• Like 2

Sadly lists like these don’t prevent the facts.

Blacks in the uk have by far the lowest school attainment, highest % of the population in prison and lowest average wage. 
I’m currently visiting Australia and it’s striking how few blacks there are here. 
Loads of Indians and Asians but hardly any Africans at all. 

• Like 1

Why would anyone care about a skin colour and who are they apart from the girl who caught Harry the B,stard  random singer and a footballer out of about 300 coloured other footballers nd artists weve had for 40 years +? 

This race obsession  thing by the media is all balony and racism in itself... pathetic really

PS Megan isnt black 

Edited by englishoak

16 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Imagine the uproar if there was a "most influential white person" list !!!

Gets right on my tits this reverse racism....

Organise a "straight, white, christian, British tax payers" march through London and see the hostile response that it creates ???? 

The reason is because they are a small minority group. About 3 percent in the UK. 

Your proposal because it represents a dominant majority would indeed be correctly regarded as inflammatory and bigoted. 

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, englishoak said:

Why would anyone care about a skin colour and who are they apart from the girl who caught Harry the B,stard  random singer and a footballer out of about 300 coloured other footballers nd artists weve had for 40 years +? 

This race obsession  thing by the media is all balony and racism in itself... pathetic really

PS Megan isnt black 

Yeah. Racism is over. The proof clearly found in the posts on topics like this. 

21 minutes ago, Hackney35 said:

Sadly lists like these don’t prevent the facts.

Blacks in the uk have by far the lowest school attainment, highest % of the population in prison and lowest average wage. 
I’m currently visiting Australia and it’s striking how few blacks there are here. 
Loads of Indians and Asians but hardly any Africans at all. 

Likely related to geography and immigration history. About 1.6 percent of Australians are of African descent. 

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The reason is because they are a small minority group. About 3 percent in the UK. 

Your proposal because it represents a dominant majority would indeed be correctly regarded as inflammatory and bigoted. 

So just because a group represents a small minority, they are entitled to special privileges ??

Are black only events not bigoted ??

Your comment above was exactly what I was talking about, so thank you for proving my point ????

Edited by cornishcarlos

5 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

So just because a group represents a small minority, they are entitled to special privileges ??

Are black only events not bigoted ??

Your comment above was exactly what I was talking about, so thank you for proving my point ????

Not special privileges. You're making that up.

I would hope if you want to attend a black oriented event (as if) that you would be allowed and yes I would consider it bigoted to ban you. 

Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, englishoak said:

Nope thats you being your usual contrary self. I dont acknowledge your pathetic labels and insults and nor does my pretty well diverse family or friends. 

By your supposed standards in Thailand youd live amongst one of the most racist cultures on earth, you wouldnt be able to function in such a place if you really believed your drivel. 

I find your post bizarre.

Over the years I have seen numerous articles highlighting the most successful "farangs" in Thailand. 

It would be totally stupid and absurd to highlight the most successful Thais in Thailand for obvious reasons.

People are assumed to be Thai in Thailand. 

DUH!