Air Asia Money Refund ?

pop3

This is part of Air Asia policy - ( Once your booking is confirmed, it cannot be cancelled and the payment you made is not refundable ) Sounds clear enough , But I would like to know if anybody here has for a genuine reason of not being able to travel ever received a refund or partial refund from Air Asia  ?  Thank you in advance for any help you can give .

Most cheap airfares are non refundable, but most have an option of paying extra so the fare is refundable or changeable. If you dont pay the extra then you dont get a refund, no matter what the reason.

" But I would like to know if anybody here has for a genuine reason of not being able to travel ever received a refund or partial refund from Air Asia  ? "

If you t5hink that might happen get some cancellation insurance.

Even when THEY cancel your flights you don't get a cash refund. I got something like a credit that expired in three months when they cancelled my flight. Worthless.

My recollection is that if you apply for a refund of taxes collected, there's a service charge for processing the refund that will eat up most of the taxes.

Archived