pizzacompany bell peppers

Thian

9 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

I agree with the other poster who said you really should chill out.  And stop eating nasty food.

So again you have nothing to add to the subject and only came here to troll....i think i have a candidate for the ignore list.

And what's up with you guys telling me what to do or eat??? Get a life!  In Thailand it's NOT DONE to tell another what to do or eat, hence it's such a mess in the whole country.

There's nothing wrong with pizza, go tell the italians your opinions from your high horses.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:33 AM, Thian said:

Does your local pizzacompany have bell peppers? Every time i order pizza there's no bell pepper on it, when i ask them about it they say no hab. So do you have the same problem or is it only our branch here?

My wife asked what pizza type do you want I told here Deep Dish. She came back from Pizza Company and told me they "No hab" ????. So much for product training and so forth.

They have it. But they call in "Pan" pizza. ????

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

My wife asked what pizza type do you want I told here Deep Dish. She came back from Pizza Company and told me they "No hab" ????. So much for product training and so forth.

They have it. But they call in "Pan" pizza. ????

It's the same at Burger King, my wife likes the mini whoppers but they always say no hab.....it's called Whopper Jr.....zzzzzzz...

And they will make it a set without asking...we always eat the burger only...If we want a set we'll order that but hey...TIT.

According to the boss ( gf ) they are called phrik yuak ( bell peppers ) or phrik waan ( sweet peppers ).

Cooked some pork on the hot plate outside the other day and the chef ( boss/gf ) cooked some peppers too .

Kinda like a kebab without the skewer .

The maid ( chef/boss/gf ) usually buys red/green and yellow from the local market .

My Mia Noi ( maid/chef/boss/gf ) likes them also ????

Edited by Andrew Dwyer

14 hours ago, Thian said:

I 'll stop with  pizzacompany , i'm tired of this bad service...that service line that you can call hang up on me twice, the 3rd one helped me and promised that the manager would call, which she did one time.

Last week i walked into KFC, ordered 2 zingerburgers....they had stress because i'm farang but finally one came to tell me in english that i had to wait 20 minutes for that..hahaha...so i left. 

I am surprised you can survive here. Your attitude is <deleted> poor, and your angst is beyond belief.  You would be happier being back where ever you came from..

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

According to the boss ( gf ) they are called phrik yuak ( bell peppers ) or phrik waan ( sweet peppers ).

Available widely at your local market in red, green or yellow.

Cooked some pork on the hot plate outside the other day and the chef ( boss/gf ) cooked some peppers too .

Kinda like a kebab without the skewer ????

Bell peppers and sweet peppers are the same thing. Personally, I've never heard phrik yuak. Always call them phrik wan followed by the colour you want.

My local barbecue guy does skewers of pork short rib interspersed with red and green peppers, pineapple, onion and green chillis. Mega. Also sells skewers of curly potato thingys. Great together.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, marin said:

I am surprised you can survive here. Your attitude is <deleted> poor, and your angst is beyond belief.  You would be happier being back where ever you came from..

Now tell me, where did i ask you for this advice or your opinion...??