GoPro video: Pattaya to Bangsare on a Serpico 150

jing jing

Thanks for sharing the vid. I have done quite a few GoPro Vids on my moto's here in Thailand and posted them and there will always be a few that will comment about all the laws you broke or the things you did improperly. Riding and cutting traffic is pretty standard fare back in the states albeit its done far more here. But that's life on small cc moto's. 

As for the vid itself, a bit long but I understand. I have done some long ones then cleaned them up or sped them up a bit to shorten them. Actually doing some in hyperlapse make for some good laughs.

Looks like a fun ride albeit I would prefer to head out of the city and ride around the mountain roads.

Look forward to more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jing jing said:

but figured that guys like you and me would take it for what it is: an experienced rider using his bike handling skills plus knowledge of local driving customs and road conditions to get from point A to point B in the smoothest, most efficient way possible.

Many posting here with experience. Some more than you.

Highway speeds in sweatpants and running shoes ? Lucky road not decorated with 200 meters of Korean blood and skin.

Mine pointed out where courtesy was lacking.

'Nuff said