Jomtien Condo Owners Sue For Sea View

george

"OJ" Simpson was found not guilty for a good reason! They never proved their case against him “without doubt” and when the cope admitted lying, the missing blood and the glove didn’t fit what did you expect from the blacks on the jury to do? So, sometimes you need to take your predigests out of you thinking. :D

Do I detect a racist overtone here???

Thailand is a country of laws! We proved are case about the questionable building permit and Ministerial Regulation Issue 9 (B.E. 2521) Issued under the Building Construction Control Act B.E. 2479 is the governing law. The only question is where the high tide is and makes measurements. While we wait of this the Admin Court is investigating the “C” word.

Remember, I was in the court room when the judge held the hearing! I have more faith in Thai justice then my home state in America having justice or the neighboring state. I would like judges in America swear the Lawyers in to tell the truth before a court hearing starts as the Thai Admin Court. Then America jails could be full of Lawyers! What a great thought! :D

What craze thing is VT7 going back to court and ask the Judges to change their minds because his customers are upset because their no construction. I think VT president is living in the past.

I’m not rubbing people’s nose into anything or gloating. I’m sorry that you fell what way! I guess I was felling a little cocky because I had receive some INFO which I can’t share! Sorry!

I just like some farangs to wake up and understand that many stories we heard about the court are not true special for the Administrative Court. Thailand is a country of laws. And if VT7 can not find any law to support their case don’t waste other time and let the court go on with their investigation work and making the required measurement. I my self do not like this investigation part but, we have nothing to do with it. It’s an Admin Court function. Then we will get the final order! :o

I am just saying that it aint overuntil it's over and even then it may not be over.

Wait to see the outcome. Remember the people who purchased in VT7 did not do so to spite Jomtien Complex, it does seem as though you are carrying out this to spite those who have bought in VT7. Nasty that methinks.

OJ was later found guilty in a civil court also remember. Please do not throw that in my face as all I was doing was high lighting the amount of scope for your case to be thrown out. I am ambivalent to this case just stop jumping up and down laughing at others misery and think of others. I think you have focused on the wrong people to moan about. What about the developers of that monstrosity you call home who sold the land in front of you do they not need a roasting or is it just the VT7 investors who deserve to be laughed at.

Calm down and await the outcome cos for all your laughing and bragging about the wonderful legal system in this wonderful country I hope that you get proven wrong, cos that is what you deserve. Sorry however you brought that on yourself. :D

VT7 will be built.

Keep this posting in mind and tell me within 2 years if I was right or not.....

I would guess you will not have to wait 2 year to find out. I think we could have a final Admin Court order before November! :o

I keep yours in mind! But I think it will never be built over 14 meters high! :D

Binkie wrote “Do I detect a racist overtone here???” NO! I think the first Jury was right! But the civil jury was not, they went 10 to 2. Think if you live in America 10 people could bankrupt you for what another group found you not guilt ofdoning. A great country of blood sucking layers! Because the lawyers can lie in court and the courts don’t care.

Binkie wrote “Wait to see the outcome. Remember the people who purchased in VT7 did not do so to spite Jomtien Complex, it does seem as though you are carrying out this to spite those who have bought in VT7. Nasty that methinks.” :o

No. I think though how purchase VT7 did it in good faith. But I not sure about the seller acted the same way? :D

I believe Thailand is a country of laws. If you’re from America I think you from a country of corrupt court! Special the state I’m from! Which sate am I from? Indiana and Michigan is just as corrupt. :D I am speaking from experience!

You sound like a buyer of VT7? Best of luck to you, but I think VT7 will lose!

Binkie wrote “Do I detect a racist overtone here???” NO! I think the first Jury was right! But the civil jury was not, they went 10 to 2. Think if you live in America 10 people could bankrupt you for what another group found you not guilt ofdoning. A great country of blood sucking layers! Because the lawyers can lie in court and the courts don’t care.

Binkie wrote “Wait to see the outcome. Remember the people who purchased in VT7 did not do so to spite Jomtien Complex, it does seem as though you are carrying out this to spite those who have bought in VT7. Nasty that methinks.” :D

No. I think though how purchase VT7 did it in good faith. But I not sure about the seller acted the same way? :D

I believe Thailand is a country of laws. If you’re from America I think you from a country of corrupt court! Special the state I’m from! Which sate am I from? Indiana and Michigan is just as corrupt. :D I am speaking from experience!

Nice to see you are still shouting load and clear.

:o

Binkie wrote "Do I detect a racist overtone here???" NO! I think the first Jury was right! But the civil jury was not, they went 10 to 2. Think if you live in America 10 people could bankrupt you for what another group found you not guilt ofdoning. A great country of blood sucking layers! Because the lawyers can lie in court and the courts don't care.

Binkie wrote "Wait to see the outcome. Remember the people who purchased in VT7 did not do so to spite Jomtien Complex, it does seem as though you are carrying out this to spite those who have bought in VT7. Nasty that methinks." :D

I believe Thailand is a country of laws. If you're from America I think you from a country of corrupt court! Special the state I'm from! Which sate am I from? Indiana and Michigan is just as corrupt. :D I am speaking from experience!

Sorry, did I write “but I think VT7 will lose!”

I’m sure VT7 will lose!! :D

Binkie wrote "Do I detect a racist overtone here???" NO! I think the first Jury was right! But the civil jury was not, they went 10 to 2. Think if you live in America 10 people could bankrupt you for what another group found you not guilt ofdoning. A great country of blood sucking layers! Because the lawyers can lie in court and the courts don't care.

Binkie wrote "Wait to see the outcome. Remember the people who purchased in VT7 did not do so to spite Jomtien Complex, it does seem as though you are carrying out this to spite those who have bought in VT7. Nasty that methinks." :D

No. I think though how purchase VT7 did it in good faith. But I not sure about the seller acted the same way? :bah:

I believe Thailand is a country of laws. If you're from America I think you from a country of corrupt court! Special the state I'm from! Which sate am I from? Indiana and Michigan is just as corrupt. :D I am speaking from experience!

I’m sure VT7 will lose!! :D

I am neither an American nor am I a buyer in VT7. Just an interested party that's all. :D

Edited by Binkie

Hmm you have to be a bit stupid or anyway no have understanding about Thailand, if you says that Thailand is country of laws :D

Everybody , who lives here knows that this country is so so full of corrupt, so simple it is now, anyway, who knows after 100 years :o it is not so bad anymore, but i am not here to see it

Edited by laurus77

No. I think though how purchase VT7 did it in good faith. But I not sure about the seller acted the same way? :bah:

I'm sure VT7 will lose!! :D

I am neither an American nor am I a buyer in VT7. Just an interested party that's all. :D

Great and its good to exchange ideas! :bah:

What's the storey on the proposed 8 storey building in front of Jomtien Condotel & Village. I have heard from the developer and agents that the building is legal and has a valid building permit and that the building will start in the next few month. I am an interested buyer and want more information. I have been told that all laws have been adhered to and that all is within the law of Thailand. I have on the other hand seen banners on JC&V stating that co-owners should rally against this building. That one would experience different problems too as it would rely on JC&V for its access.

Any comments positive or negative are welcomed.

I would not touch "The Regatta" and their questionable building permit with a ten foot pole. I know that they have a very active committee which understands the law and have talked with lawyers!!!! :D

There are rumours that the Regatta developer is having problems with his other projects. I heard his customers paid for 104 meter condos but only got 90 meter condos.

The 8 storey building in front of Jomtien Condotel & Village will never be build! Because it to close to the Beach. If you want to tie up your money without getting a condo, go ahead and invest it "The Regatta" Remember Ministerial Regulation Issue 9 (B.E. 2521) Issued under the Building Construction Control Act B.E. 2479 no building over 14 meters within 200 meters of high tide line. Thailand is a country of law and the Administrative Court in Rayon will enforce and this is going to changing the skyline along our beach in Jomtien. :o

Check this out. http://www.indochine-asset.com/the_properties.php?thailand_pattaya_condo_house_sale&whatPage=regent_pratumnak_condominium⊂

What's the storey on the proposed 8 storey building in front of Jomtien Condotel & Village. I have heard from the developer and agents that the building is legal and has a valid building permit and that the building will start in the next few month. I am an interested buyer and want more information. I have been told that all laws have been adhered to and that all is within the law of Thailand. I have on the other hand seen banners on JC&V stating that co-owners should rally against this building. That one would experience different problems too as it would rely on JC&V for its access.

I would not touch "The Regatta" and their questionable building permit with a ten foot pole. I know that they have a very active committee which understands the law and have talked with lawyers!!!! :D

Take a look at this: http://www.indochine-asset.com/the_propert...regatta⊂

There are rumours that the Regatta developer is having problems with his other projects. I heard his customers paid for 104 meter condos but only got 90 meter condos.

http://www.indochine-asset.com/the_properties.php?thailand_pattaya_condo_house_sale&whatPage=regent_pratumnak_condominium⊂

The 8 storey building in front of Jomtien Condotel & Village will never be build! Because it to close to the Beach. If you want to tie up your money without getting a condo, go ahead and invest it "The Regatta" Remember Ministerial Regulation Issue 9 (B.E. 2521) Issued under the Building Construction Control Act B.E. 2479 no building over 14 meters within 200 meters of high tide line. Thailand is a country of law and the Administrative Court in Rayon will enforce and this is going to changing the skyline along our beach in Jomtien. :o

Take a look at this: http://www.indochine-asset.com/the_propert...regatta⊂

http://www.indochine-asset.com/the_properties.php?thailand_pattaya_condo_house_sale&whatPage=regent_pratumnak_condominium⊂

We'll see about that.

Binkie wrote "Wait to see the outcome. Remember the people who purchased in VT7 did not do so to spite Jomtien Complex, it does seem as though you are carrying out this to spite those who have bought in VT7. Nasty that methinks." :blink:

No. I think though how purchase VT7 did it in good faith. But I not sure about the seller acted the same way? :o

I believe Thailand is a country of laws. If you're from America I think you from a country of corrupt court! Special the state I'm from! Which sate am I from? Indiana and Michigan is just as corrupt. :bah: I am speaking from experience!

:boring:

Sorry, did I write "but I think VT7 will lose!"

I'm sure VT7 will lose!! :w00t:

I am neither an American nor am I a buyer in VT7. Just an interested party that's all. :jap:

Great and its good to exchange ideas! :wai:

VT7 will win and go ahead as planned, you'll see. Don't doubt it for one second

No. I think though how purchase VT7 did it in good faith. But I not sure about the seller acted the same way? :o

I believe Thailand is a country of laws. If you're from America I think you from a country of corrupt court! Special the state I'm from! Which sate am I from? Indiana and Michigan is just as corrupt. :bah: I am speaking from experience!

:D

Sorry, did I write "but I think VT7 will lose!"

I'm sure VT7 will lose!! :D

Great and its good to exchange ideas! :bah:

There is no doubt that VT7 will proceed as planned. Get real, get out more and visit a real estate agent to see what you can get for your condo. :o

A real estate agent is like a use car salesmen. They say anything to make a commission. :D

As for visiting a real estate agent is not in my plans. I have a great sea view from my JCC condo! :o

I heard roomers that VT7 was filing for a new court hearing. Because their customer are upset that their no construction going on. But as of to day the Admin Court in Rayong has not receive any such documents. VT7 has followed the court order and have not violating the court injunction to “stop construction”. :D

A real estate agent is like a use car salesmen. They say anything to make a commission. :D

As for visiting a real estate agent is not in my plans. I have a great sea view from my JCC condo! :o

I heard roomers that VT7 was filing for a new court hearing. Because their customer are upset that their no construction going on. But as of to day the Admin Court in Rayong has not receive any such documents. VT7 has followed the court order and have not violating the court injunction to "stop construction". :D

That's a bit bad to generalise all agents as being like used car salesmen, there are some very reputable agents in this city who adhere to strict guide lines, ethical codes and are members of associations who regulate their conduct.

Incidently, roomers is spelt rumours, which is just hearsay, something which you people seem to rely upon greatly, whilst not taking any notice of the facts of the matter. I would suggest you obtained the truth on such subjects, before stating whatever suits your requirements.

You people really should get out more and stop bitching about progress, rejuvination and the future development of Pattaya.

Why didn't the residents of the Grand Condotel create such nonsense when VT was built? They had better things to do than moan and fight the inevitable. Get over it!

I heard roomers that VT7 was filing for a new court hearing. Because their customer are upset that their no construction going on. But as of to day the Admin Court in Rayong has not receive any such documents. VT7 has followed the court order and have not violating the court injunction to "stop construction". :D

That's a bit bad to generalise all agents as being like used car salesmen, there are some very reputable agents in this city who adhere to strict guide lines, ethical codes and are members of associations who regulate their conduct.

Incidently, roomers is spelt rumours, which is just hearsay, something which you people seem to rely upon greatly, whilst not taking any notice of the facts of the matter. I would suggest you obtained the truth on such subjects, before stating whatever suits your requirements.You people really should get out more and stop bitching about progress, rejuvination and the future development of Pattaya.

Why didn't the residents of the Grand Condotel create such nonsense when VT was built? They had better things to do than moan and fight the inevitable. Get over it!

Please give us your list of the reputable agents - I'm sure there are many forum members (including me) who would like to have.

It is not rumour (heresay) that (1) the Admin Court served an injunction on VT to stop work on VT7, (2) The Law requires that any building over 14 metres be 200 meters from the seashore, (3) that JCC co-owners and their Asia LawWorks lawyers were in the Admin Court when the injuction was given and saw, heard and understood everything and everybody in the Court that day. So far, you have told us nothing except that your information is confidential.

You seem to know about Grand Condo and the better things they had to do. Perhaps you would like to tell us? Or is that, too, confidential? I have it from a very good source that the co-owners of Grand Condo were never advised by their Juristic Person Manager, or by their Committee Members, or by their General Manager, of any action taken by these persons to investigate the Law and stop the erection of VT5. Consequence of this apparent no action by these persons who (as in all condominiums) are charged by Law and Regulations to protect the interests of the co-owners) was that asset value of units dropped and co-owners have had to erect screens to hide the VT5 'cereal box' construction. Also, I am told that, due to the work done by Jomthien Complex Condo, many Grand Condo co-owners are now aware that they can ask the Admin Court to remove VT5 if it is not the required 200 metres from the seashore.

Incidently, roomers is spelt rumours, which is just hearsay, something which you people seem to rely upon greatly, whilst not taking any notice of the facts of the matter. I would suggest you obtained the truth on such subjects, before stating whatever suits your requirements.You people really should get out more and stop bitching about progress, rejuvination and the future development of Pattaya.

Please give us your list of the reputable agents - I'm sure there are many forum members (including me) who would like to have.

It is not rumour (heresay) that (1) the Admin Court served an injunction on VT to stop work on VT7, (2) The Law requires that any building over 14 metres be 200 meters from the seashore, (3) that JCC co-owners and their Asia LawWorks lawyers were in the Admin Court when the injuction was given and saw, heard and understood everything and everybody in the Court that day. So far, you have told us nothing except that your information is confidential.

You seem to know about Grand Condo and the better things they had to do. Perhaps you would like to tell us? Or is that, too, confidential? I have it from a very good source that the co-owners of Grand Condo were never advised by their Juristic Person Manager, or by their Committee Members, or by their General Manager, of any action taken by these persons to investigate the Law and stop the erection of VT5. Consequence of this apparent no action by these persons who (as in all condominiums) are charged by Law and Regulations to protect the interests of the co-owners) was that asset value of units dropped and co-owners have had to erect screens to hide the VT5 'cereal box' construction. Also, I am told that, due to the work done by Jomthien Complex Condo, many Grand Condo co-owners are now aware that they can ask the Admin Court to remove VT5 if it is not the required 200 metres from the seashore.

You're biting aren't you? Isn't this fun?

I'll leave you lot alone now, better things to do with my time. Just wanted to stir up the hornet's nest. Have fun.

MarkBowling wrote:

I'll leave you lot alone now, better things to do with my time. Just wanted to stir up the hornet's nest. Have fun.

Since you evidently have nothing of substance to contribute you will not be missed.

There's no hornet's nest. All concerned parties know where they stand and are taking/will take whatever lawful action(s) they deem appropriate and/or necessary.

Edited by Tammi

Check this out. http://www.indochine-asset.com/the_properties.php?thailand_pattaya_condo_house_sale&whatPage=regent_pratumnak_condominium⊂

If anyone can make sense of Trevor Dick's obfuscation, please supply a translation into clear English. I notice he hasn't said when he intends to refund the money he baited and switched.

I would begin any list of reputable Pattay agents with David Gray of East Coast Realty.

"That's a bit bad to generalise all agents as being like used car salesmen, there are some very reputable agents in this city who adhere to strict guide lines, ethical codes and are members of associations who regulate their conduct. "

Checked the list and seems David Gray, East Coast, is not one of the companies in the "Association". What does this mean? Is Brooklynbridge dealing with a non-regulated agent! Are there really good companies outside the handpicked 10? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Must admit have dealt with them myself and found them also very professional. Do wonder why they didn't join the real estate club though. Sure it would help to build the groups reputation having the better companies as members. Jomtien Property, Nick Real Estate, Pattaya Realty (member REBA) would also be on my best agent list. Just my thoughts.

I would begin any list of reputable Pattay agents with David Gray of East Coast Realty.

To MarkBowling I would assume from the content of your postings that you have some form of vested interest in the construction of VT7 or indeed of this other place near Jomtien Condotel. That's fine with me however you are making unsubstantiated comments pretty much like STOPVT7 does with his claims of Thailand is a country of laws, he will probably be saying that when the VT7 project is constructed in front of his beautiful view. I agree with him in that it is unfair and these things be stopped. He should be angry at the people who caused his dilema. I have stated this before but was ignored, the people to blame for the VT7 saga are the JCC builders and developers, they sold the land to VT7. They have betrayed your trust. You may not have been the original owner however you still bought that unit and I would guess you were told that there were no plans to build in front of you as the land belonged to JCC. Hate them not the developer of VT7. As for MarkBowling and his baiting and spurious statements I would suggest that you give us some reason to believe you (I really want to) or post elsewhere.

I remain Ambivalently yours. :D

To MarkBowling I would assume from the content of your postings that you have some form of vested interest in the construction of VT7 or indeed of this other place near Jomtien Condotel. That's fine with me however you are making unsubstantiated comments pretty much like STOPVT7 does with his claims of Thailand is a country of laws, he will probably be saying that when the VT7 project is constructed in front of his beautiful view. I agree with him in that it is unfair and these things be stopped. He should be angry at the people who caused his dilema. I have stated this before but was ignored, the people to blame for the VT7 saga are the JCC builders and developers, they sold the land to VT7. They have betrayed your trust. You may not have been the original owner however you still bought that unit and I would guess you were told that there were no plans to build in front of you as the land belonged to JCC. Hate them not the developer of VT7. As for MarkBowling and his baiting and spurious statements I would suggest that you give us some reason to believe you (I really want to) or post elsewhere.

I remain Ambivalently yours. :D

Not really bothered what anyone says or thinks, whatever will be, will be. I just wanted to find out what all the fuss was about.

Dear Mark--

Perhaps you can answer the following questions in as direct a manner as possible:

1. Are you in any way professionally associated with Indochine Asset Management or any other development company?
  2. If you are so associated, have you ever declared that in any of your postings on this website?
  3. If you have not declared that association, are you being completely straightforward when you submit your opinions?
  4. If you are not being completely straighforward, is that a reflection on your professionalism and integrity?
  5. If it is a reflection on your professionalism and integrity, should anyone have faith dealing with you or your company?

Just asking.