Pattaya: Go Go dancers go to police claiming their "foreign" boss has not paid them

webfact

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/31/2019 at 9:59 AM, metempsychotic said:
On 10/29/2019 at 4:15 PM, Mikeasq60 said:

Did the Thai boyfriend of girls baby daddy pay sin sod to girls mama and daddy. Oh hell no,  and did Thai daddy pay for baby to be born. Double hell no. Does Thai baby daddy pay child support after they dump mother with his baby. Again no,  farang pay for his baby yes. And child support again yes. Thai lady must be taught in school and home early on how to keep legs closed! 

A Fine human being you have turned out to be. 

This thread is yet another of those threads that appear on Thaivisa that serve to identify how mysogynistic and callous so many of the posters here are. 

I been here a long time, and even if Mikeasq60 sounds bitter he does bring forth a point. Falang are viewed as a commodity. What I don't get is why so many guys are willing to take on the litter of poor SOB's who ran out on their kids in the first place. metempsychotic... the way you defend the Thai girls as described by Mikeasq60 tells me you haven't been around long enough, or that you just haven't witnessed enough of your friends get suckered in and bled dry while their Thai GF are out screwing another Thai guy. 

There are good Thai girls out there... proof is I married one. But most of the one's carrying a tote of kids will latch on to anyone with a buck. And if you deny this metempsychotic then you are living in another world.

When people ask, "are you a sex tourist?"   Well, when the sex threads are easily the most commented on, most sensitive, and everyone seems to be an expert.....i would not be surprised if over 90% of all male farangs in Thailand are sex tourists.  The other 10% want to be, but are over 110 years old and unable to go to Pattaya.  Especiallyl when farangs think of other farangs who own a go-go bar, imagine the jealousy.  and then soon the old guy says he lives in the forest and talks thai to the farmers and eats strawberries and never heard of pattaya.  lol.  

40 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

When people ask, "are you a sex tourist?"   Well, when the sex threads are easily the most commented on, most sensitive, and everyone seems to be an expert.....i would not be surprised if over 90% of all male farangs in Thailand are sex tourists.  The other 10% want to be, but are over 110 years old and unable to go to Pattaya.  Especiallyl when farangs think of other farangs who own a go-go bar, imagine the jealousy.  and then soon the old guy says he lives in the forest and talks thai to the farmers and eats strawberries and never heard of pattaya.  lol.  

So are you part of your mythical 90% or the 10%.

By the way not all males living in Thailand are heterosexual.

Man males came to Thailand for a myriad of other reasons than sex and booze, but your experience seems to be limited to those  males.

1 hour ago, LazySlipper said:

I been here a long time, and even if Mikeasq60 sounds bitter he does bring forth a point. Falang are viewed as a commodity. What I don't get is why so many guys are willing to take on the litter of poor SOB's who ran out on their kids in the first place. metempsychotic... the way you defend the Thai girls as described by Mikeasq60 tells me you haven't been around long enough, or that you just haven't witnessed enough of your friends get suckered in and bled dry while their Thai GF are out screwing another Thai guy. 

There are good Thai girls out there... proof is I married one. But most of the one's carrying a tote of kids will latch on to anyone with a buck. And if you deny this metempsychotic then you are living in another world.

I moved to Bangkok in December of 1996 (or maybe 95) at the age of 25. I have lived in Thailand full time since then, though I have taken on regional contracts for 3 or 4 month periods along the way that have taken me out of the country. 

I have maintained a home in Bangkok since 1996, the last 15 or so years in the same house.  So my experience is therefore limited. 

To date, none of my freinds have been suckered or bled dry by a Thai woman, though I have witnessed some partings and divorces over the years most were civilised some were acrimonius, but that is life. 

I have seen infidelity occur on both sides. 

I have been through a mutually agreed upon break up in which myself and my ex of around 10 years, and while we never married have split custody of my child. We both maintained our respective carriers throughout. We communicate regularly. She has married since and we all get along.  There are no agreements in place regarding support, I contribute what I want and can towards my daughters upbringing. I am happy to fulfil that responsibility. 

I can say that none of my freinds over the last 20 or so years have been suckered or bled dry, but then none of us ever felt the need to marry a woman with children, or take on a girlfriend who worked in a bar. Pretty much every one I know has found a suitable age appropriate partner with a similar background or professional status. 

I cant imagine why one wouldn't use care when selecting a potential mate or how one could be bled dry if they exercised basic common sense. It seems to me that any fault would be laid firmly at their own doorstep. 

Personally a can't see why a blind man's stupid mistakes should be laid at the feet of an entire population of women. 

All that said, what on Gods green earth does any of this have to do with unpaid bar workers seeking just compensation?

1 hour ago, metempsychotic said:

I moved to Bangkok in December of 1996 (or maybe 95) ...

Thank u for sharing your story because some may believe it is uncommon.

Out of economical interest i would still like to know how much you have spent for your partner during the 10 year relationship?

4 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

Pretty much every one I know has found a suitable age appropriate partner with a similar background or professional status. 

Why would I want any woman in her 60s? I'd rather be alone 

Happily (or is that sadly), there are too many Thai women in their 30s who don't want me living alone.

8 hours ago, otaku00 said:

Thank u for sharing your story because some may believe it is uncommon.

Out of economical interest i would still like to know how much you have spent for your partner during the 10 year relationship?

She had a career, and worked the whole time we were together, I covered the rent utilities etc, other than that she was independant. 

If you are asking did she receive a stipend, or allowance or salary, the answer is no. 

When we split she took her possessions and got a flat, she did not want further assistance. 

On 11/1/2019 at 11:38 PM, metempsychotic said:

Or more discerning iin my acquaintance. 

Wishful thinking... I guess you and your martini drinking friends should get back to business rather than troll a lowly place like here where the commpn man has a real view of reality from under you and your friends' shadows.

2 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

You are aware the topic is women who work in a bar who have not been paid wages they have earned, are you not? 

Your bitterness is palpable, your anger towards women somewhat frightening. 

You must have gotten yourself in a right pickle to be this damaged. 

I do hope you find peace. 

Never been ripped by a Thai hooker here, because I have never been in a relationship with one, nor will I ever be. 

I had a fair and amicable divorce in my home country, so no problem there.

Back on topic to these Thai gogo thieves. 

Now they have been robbed, why are you such a bleeding heart for them???? 

You never said. 

Just now, Leaver said:

Never been ripped by a Thai hooker here, because I have never been in a relationship with one, nor will I ever be. 

I had a fair and amicable divorce in my home country, so no problem there.

Back on topic to these Thai gogo thieves. 

Now they have been robbed, why are you such a bleeding heart for them???? 

You never said. 

Because I beleive an employee sgmhould be paid. 

It really is that simple. 

They were promised a wage, they put in the time, they deserve pay. 

8 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

Because I beleive an employee sgmhould be paid. 

It really is that simple. 

They were promised a wage, they put in the time, they deserve pay. 

Like I said, kharma.

I would never condone not paying employees, it's just when you take from others, kharma dictates that one day you will be taken from.

For these girls, that day come. 

Nothing more than their OWN religious principles doing a full circle. 

You are trying to make it personal, but it's not personal for me. 

7 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Like I said, kharma.

I would never condone not paying employees, it's just when you take from others, kharma dictates that one day you will be taken from.

For these girl, that day come. 

Nothing more than their OWN religious principles doing a full circle. 

Errm, have the girls in question ever stolen anything ?

Just now, sanemax said:

According to someone who claims to know the girls, YES, they have gone through personal belonging of the owner and stole his passport photo to post on facebook, who knows what else they went through or what else they helped themselves to

9 minutes ago, BestB said:

According to someone who claims to know the girls, YES, they have gone through personal belonging of the owner and stole his passport photo to post on facebook, who knows what else they went through or what else they helped themselves to

Posting a photo on facebook isnt theft .

So, you have no idea about whether they stole anything or not ?

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

You know what I am talking about, statistically speaking. 

I am sure there may be a few newbies among the hard core, long term crew, but out of the 30 girls that were unpaid, how many foreign guys do you think they have ripped off over the years?

Of course, it's the guy's fault.  Right?

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Posting a photo on facebook isnt theft .

So, you have no idea about whether they stole anything or not ?

Going through someones personal belongings without authorization and persons knowledge is, just as taking someone's passport and posting on facebook without personal approval or knowledge

8 minutes ago, BestB said:

Going through someones personal belongings without authorization and persons knowledge is, just as taking someone's passport and posting on facebook without personal approval or knowledge

Did they do that because they didnt receive their salary ?

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

My focus was never on the owner.  It was always on their many foreign "boyfriends" aka "customers" or as I call them, victims. 

Archived