Jump to content

Hunt for Song Thaew driver suspected of killing millionaire in Chiang Mai


snoop1130

Recommended Posts

Hunt for Song Thaew driver suspected of killing millionaire in Chiang Mai

 

14.jpg

 

Police in Chiang Mai province today sought an arrest warrant for a “Song Thaew” driver on suspicion of murdering a millionaire and stuffing her body in a refrigerator.

 

Chom Thong district police, responsible for investigating the case, identified the suspect as 39-year old Vitoon Sritabutr, alias Tum, a driver of yellow Song Thaew bus plying for trade in Chom Thong district.

 

The victim, 58-year old Ms. Wannee Chikracharoenying, was found dead on Sunday by police in a fridge at her house in Chom Thong, after her relatives filed a missing person report.

 

According to the police, the victim’s hands and legs were bound and her body was placed in the fridge and covered with cement with the fridge still running.  The CCTV system in the house was also removed, as well as her BMW car and cell phone, thought to have been stolen by the perpetrator(s).

 

Police said that a relative received a phone call from the victim’s cell phone, with the caller claiming that the victim had gone abroad. Police checks of footage from several CCTV cameras in Chiang Mai, however, show a man, identified later as Vitoon, withdrawing cash at several different ATMs using the victim’s ATM card.

 

The breakthrough came on Sunday, when the victim’s brother, Mr. Woraphan, went to the house to check but found the door locked. He sought police help to open the house.  Chom Thong police were also alerted by neighbours, who complained of foul smell coming from one of the houses in Village 3, Tambon Ban Luang.

 

Police said the victim had been dead for about two weeks.

 

A native of Samut Prakan province, Ms. Wannee was a regular visitor to Wat Phra Sri Chom Thong for meditation.  She was also reported to have donated a van to the temple.

 

Source: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/hunt-for-song-thaew-driver-suspected-of-killing-millionaire-in-chiang-mai/

 

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-10-29
Link to post
Share on other sites

How many times here do the cops always issue an arrest warrant along with their name announced to the media/public......and no picture ???? 

So a murderer is wanted and wandering around Thailand and nobody knows what he looks like except his friends/family????  Only in Thailand!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

her body was placed in the fridge and covered with cement with the fridge still running.

 

16 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

alerted by neighbours, who complained of foul smell coming from one of the houses

 

If the fridge was still working, how did the neighbors smell the corpse ??

Millionaires buying cheap fridges !!

 

Come on sleuths, lets crack this case 🙄

Link to post
Share on other sites

They actually issued an arrest warrant!... I suppose since the dead person is a Thai they need to go thru the motions... If the body in the concrete frig were a foreigner they could have just ruled it a suicide and be done with it...

Link to post
Share on other sites

The freezer or refrigerator was on its side they do not work this way.  Let's hope for a very Swift Justice for this lady's family. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, mushroomdave said:

How many times here do the cops always issue an arrest warrant along with their name announced to the media/public......and no picture ???? 

So a murderer is wanted and wandering around Thailand and nobody knows what he looks like except his friends/family????  Only in Thailand!!!

No. Everyone know.

Only in Thailand? Or only mushroomdave?

 

8457A34B-0345-483A-ADEA-2CCF0A7940C0.png

564970E9-E3D0-49B9-8E6C-EB0BB1C1C9BD.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Yinn said:

No. Everyone know.

Only in Thailand? Or only mushroomdave?

 

8457A34B-0345-483A-ADEA-2CCF0A7940C0.png

564970E9-E3D0-49B9-8E6C-EB0BB1C1C9BD.jpeg

Yes now it is published......but when the original story came out (English + Thai) there were "0" pictures when the cops released his name for the "first time".......and this happens "A LOT", not just this story so keep on "trying" to find holes yinn !!!!  Lol!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

No. Everyone know.

Only in Thailand? Or only mushroomdave?

 

8457A34B-0345-483A-ADEA-2CCF0A7940C0.png

564970E9-E3D0-49B9-8E6C-EB0BB1C1C9BD.jpeg

One more thing yinn....check the dates......Tuesday his name/warrant release.....no picture....today "Wednesday" picture released....thank you!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, mushroomdave said:

One more thing yinn....check the dates......Tuesday his name/warrant release.....no picture....today "Wednesday" picture released....thank you!!

Yes sir.

Not need to check, I remember.

 

Sorry you wrong again. I saw the photo yesterday, on lot of news. 

I lazy to post all the links, but here is one just to help you. From yesterday. Have the date for you sir.

Thankyou. 

 

https://www.dailynews.co.th/crime/738999

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, mushroomdave said:

Yes now it is published......but when the original story came out (English + Thai) there were "0" pictures when the cops released his name for the "first time".......and this happens "A LOT", not just this story so keep on "trying" to find holes yinn !!!!  Lol!!!

I only find two “holes.”

1) you say no photo. 

2) then you say no photo yesterday.

 

Both is holes. You fell in holes. Not me.

 

LOL!!!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...