Hotel Buffets and Bangkok Suck, Oh No Not Toes

Nyezhov

Todays choice was the Radisson Bu and let me tell you guys, I pounded seafood like an insane beast. My res was at 12 and I left at 1430, hows that for a pig out? Black pepper crab, sea bass and Chili mantis shrimp. And beef. And lamb. Bacon. Mussels. Unagi. Spicy squid salad. And every type of cheese. Cheese. Tilsit. Gouda. Edam. Manchego. Brie. Camenbaert or however its spelled. Thats what hotel buffets are for! Know what they get for a hunk of Brie here? Who cares, I slammed so much brie that my arteries are as clogged as the Sirat at rush hour. I probably ate the buffet cost just in cheese. And lets not talk about the deserts. I was my own Chinese tour group! Do you know what my beard looked like whilst I was gobbling crabs? But I still snagged the cute waitresses phone number. And only 1600B. For the food, not her.

Then after a brief manly detour, I went back to my crib. Dudes, when you have a 2 hour bellyfull, nothing is worse than cramming yourself in Sunday shopping trains, especially when its a warm day and all the girls are flipflopped...that means the stuff of my nightmares...feet..today was Raptor toe nail day, look at a toilet claw on a Lemur to see what I mean. And they polish them.

If I ever get a real Thai girlfriend, assuming I dont chose same based on acceptable flippers, I will make her wear socks all the time.

And bucket hats? Im actually starting to get turned on a bit by them, especially when some skinny girl with a surgical mask, long legs, pigtails and red converse high tops is wearing one. Yes sweetheart, that was me staring at you from Nana to Phra Kanong. Call me!

Anyway, I am so bloated that I am just sitting here in my tidy whiteys (actually yellowed and frayed) burping, bonging and posting, watching Netflix and just digging on a great day! Nothing beats Thailand!

11 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

What a mental picture, a large bearded farang, in tidy whiteys, with crabs ! 

Cheers  for that   :sick:  

Charlie, Charlie, you always see the worst. The crabs are in my beard, the rest of me is shaved (well at least an arrow is shaved).....

Doesnt that make it better? Maybe I should have worn a tube top.

It seems you had a good day and you are not hungry for the next hours. But good decision to have a buffet like this for lunch. I can´t eat so much for lunch, but love buffets too. Unfortunately it´s only possible for dinner - and then I can´t sleep with my full belly :(

4 hours ago, looking for LIFE insurance said:

Download an app called "eatigo".

It's fantastic for hotel buffets. Generally 50% off.

Thank me later!!

Actually it was 30% on this one, plus I had some cash bonuses from pior eatigo trips.

But I agree, a true Food Giant, a man that jiggles manfully through the jungle of restaurants eating his fill until the words satiated pig becomes a part of his name , must have Eatigo.

36 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Days of starvation, days of gluttony.

Im trying to be Paleo. Feeding my primative food cycle.

Im fat ????

i got this Android app "MyNetDiary" really lets you see the differences in calories from various foods. 

i am about 5 pounds over weight and it has limited me to 1681 calories a day. I can increase my calorie intake by walking or not. I walk two hours a day. 

i would be interesting to see how many calories your day of gluttony produced.

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i got this Android app "MyNetDiary" really lets you see the differences in calories from various foods. 

i am about 5 pounds over weight and it has limited me to 1681 calories a day. I can increase my calorie intake by walking or not. I walk two hours a day. 

i would be interesting to see how many calories your day of gluttony produced.

I used one of those before, it scared me.

I walked a mile today, but I assume the desserts alone laid about 5000 calories on me. A salad week is coming.

The bangers and mash with onion gravy plus a mango smoothie I had for lunch can't possibly compete with this orgy.

The opportunities for post-prandial observation of totty were limited too.

But I'm not envious, because I am not rubbing shoulders with 8 million people.

35 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

should be raining soon in Bangkok.

It Poured frogs n crickets about 2 hours ago, it just started again, damn you are good Uncle

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The bangers and mash with onion gravy plus a mango smoothie I had for lunch can't possibly compete with this orgy.

Ouch now Im hungry.

4 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

very true, did not see the previous post. So guess it must be real good if so many thought of the same.

Its great on the Buffets. Some of them are spendy but when you grab 50% off and starve yourself beforehand so you can be a FOOD GIANT and gorge yourself like fat Uncle Shermy at a Long Island Bar Mitzvah, its really worth it to ensure maximum caloric intake.

We are all going to die, so why die on an empty stomach.

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Actually it was 30% on this one, plus I had some cash bonuses from pior eatigo trips.

But I agree, a true Food Giant, a man that jiggles manfully through the jungle of restaurants eating his fill until the words satiated pig becomes a part of his name , must have Eatigo.

Water thin mint, sir?

13 minutes ago, smutcakes said:

The idea of a buffet is far better than the reality. In reality you are full after the 1st plate and then just cram down more because you feel you have to and just end up feeling bloated and sick....

Yes. Exactly. Thats the point. Whats yours.

I bet I could make a million bucks on a Crab, shrimp, Hamburger and rice buffet with a Vomitorium attached. Market it in China.

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Yes. Exactly. Thats the point. Whats yours.

I bet I could make a million bucks on a Crab, shrimp, Hamburger and rice buffet with a Vomitorium attached. Market it in China.

No point, just a statement.

If that was the point your OP was making, it was far to subtle for me.

Archived