Hotel Buffets and Bangkok Suck, Oh No Not Toes

Nyezhov

This guy enjoys life ! One day he"s sitting with s granny chomping on Street food, another day he's rattling broken Pringles in 7eleven, or off to another town to explore what they have and snapping images, or riffling and gorging through a buffet in a hotel 5555????

Good for you !! You always raise a smile, always seem to be happy exploring and enjoying Thailand and sharing your often comical observations.

Power to you bro !

11 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

This guy enjoys life ! One day he"s sitting with s granny chomping on Street food, another day he's rattling broken Pringles in 7eleven, or off to another town to explore what they have and snapping images, or riffling and gorging through a buffet in a hotel 5555????

Good for you !! You always raise a smile, always seem to be happy exploring and enjoying Thailand and sharing your often comical observations.

Power to you bro !

POTY? (Getting my vote in early).

7 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Power to you bro !

You know what dude, thanks. Last year I almost bought the Big Cheese and $14,000 later, I walked away on top of the grass instead of laying underneath it because some Thai docs saved me worthless life. Life is too short not to have fun. Thai people are totally cool, there is so much to see and do, I can get some wingading from a nubile without any hassle whenever I want, the food is great here, my kid is sucessful, I got plenty of money and a Porsche, Im fairly healthy and got some weed and a pizza.

How about that then? Sure I am fat, ugly and disgusting with the personality of a sidewalk and hung like a stud mouse...who cares! Its a great day! We are alive!

1 hour ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

the final price being the horribly uncomfortable abdominal blob that doesn't go away for hours. 

The next morning is kinda gnarly, but hey lookie, there is a.......Bum Gun! Im truly living large even though I am a pearler!

9 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

How about that then? Sure I am fat, ugly and disgusting with the personality of a sidewalk and hung like a stud mouse...who cares! Its a great day! We are alive!

I don't believe you. IMO you are a keyboard warrior who is a Charles Atlas look-alike, vegan and hung like a horse. You are just too embarrassed to admit it on TV.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I don't believe you. IMO you are a keyboard warrior who is a Charles Atlas look-alike, vegan and hung like a horse. You are just too embarrassed to admit it on TV.

Dude if I was a Vegan everyone would know. I would be an annoying one, like a Ketoist or that wierd hot chick actress that supposedly doesn't smell very good and puts a $500 stainless steel egg in her japhaphonater to commune with prior selves or something like that. Like always making snide comments about other people's food as you cudchew arugula. My kid does that, annoying creature that she is.

16 hours ago, CharlieH said:

What a mental picture, a large bearded farang, in tidy whiteys, with crabs ! 

Cheers  for that   :sick:  

and he expects the girl with the long legs to call him? She was probably running away as fast as she could.????

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude if I was a Vegan everyone would know. I would be an annoying one, like a Ketoist or that wierd hot chick actress that supposedly doesn't smell very good and puts a $500 stainless steel egg in her japhaphonater to commune with prior selves or something like that. Like always making snide comments about other people's food as you cudchew arugula. My kid does that, annoying creature that she is.

You mean your flatulence would change for the worse? Noted you do not deny the other charges.

Archived