Jump to content

Amulet seller runs naked round Hat Yai landmark - blames Arsenal defeat to Liverpool!


webfact

Recommended Posts

Amulet seller runs naked round Hat Yai landmark - blames Arsenal defeat to Liverpool!
 
4pm.jpg
I don't know what came over me
 
A Thai man in Hat Yai came up with an unusual excuse for creating a public disturbance with a naked dash.
 
After running round a landmark Hat Yai roundabout Attakorn, 28, blamed English Football. 
 
He said he is a supporter of London team Arsenal who were knocked out on penalties after drawing 5-5 with Liverpool in the Carabao Cup last week. 
 
He had had a bet with a mate and had to run round the fountain and roundabout after losing the wager. 
 
Downtown Hat Hai police did not see the funny side after a clip of him running naked appeared on social media. They called him in fining him 500 baht for the offence. 
 
Attakorn - an amulet seller under the name of "M Phra Yoi" - apologised with a "wai" saying that he was excited and didn't know what came over him. 
 
Arsenal's 4-5 defeat on penalties was to blame. 
 
He was sorry for letting down the image of the southern Thai city with his antics.
 
Source: Daily News
 
 
thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-05
Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, webfact said:
They called him in fining him 500 baht for the offence. 
 
Attakorn - an amulet seller under the name of "M Phra Yoi" - apologised with a "wai" saying that he was excited and didn't know what came over him. 

The standard penalty for whatever crime or stupidity: 500 Baht and a Wai.

Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, webfact said:
 
He was sorry for letting down the image of the southern Thai city

Does every city in Thailand ,have an excellent image that

must not be tarnished ,Pattaya often comes up with the

claim,that someone or other has tarnished the reputation 

of this excellent family resort.

regards Worgeordie

Link to post
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

Does every city in Thailand ,have an excellent image that

must not be tarnished ,Pattaya often comes up with the

claim,that someone or other has tarnished the reputation 

of this excellent family resort.

regards Worgeordie

If they were truly worried out Hat Yai's image, they'd arrest the hideous looking ladyboys that loiter in the city center after dark. There are some shockers!

 

.

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Stocky said:

If they were truly worried out Hat Yai's image, they'd arrest the hideous looking ladyboys that loiter in the city center after dark. There are some shockers!

 

.

if it's dark, how would you know this? Answer carefully now! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, thequietman said:

if it's dark, how would you know this?

Unfortunately Hat Yai's street lighting is sufficient to illuminate these gargoyles.

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, webfact said:
He had had a bet with a mate and had to run round the fountain and roundabout after losing the wager. 
 

I've never seen a Thai run anywhere.... maybe it was a slow amble and showed too much !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...