Your Trust In People

sutnyod

Money back guarantee  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

some good cabbies, some bad, same same everywhere.

last night a very good engrit speaking girl, probably a bargirl- i can tell by the way she dressed- was internet webcamming with her @farang boyfriend@ she needed money to do who knows what.

she promised him if he sent her the money she would give him her thai id number, the boyfriend was worried once he sent the money she would disappear. she and the internet operator, thai boy, were laughing while all this was going on.

dont know if he sent the money. my question is what is a white man going to do with her thai id number if she did disappear. are white guys that gullible?

no offense, but whenever i see webcamming its always with white man. never have i seen one webbing with an asian, or black, or indian,etc.

Edited by blizzard

no offense, but whenever i see webcamming its always with white man. never have i seen one webbing with an asian, or black, or indian,etc.

You actually bother to check to see what colour people are on a cam with someone you don't know in an internet cafe ? :o

Jeez mate, you need to have a good look at yourself..................

Edited by Maigo6