Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

rooster59

Back to jail you go! Pattaya ladyboys robbing tourists again after just one week's release

lb2.JPG

Image: Pattaya Police page on Facebook

Two Pattaya ladyboys will be heading straight back to jail after they were arrested for stealing from a German tourist in Pattaya on Thursday night.

The tourist had taken Phut, 37, and Jeab, 38, on a motorcycle back to his room in Soi Bua Khao in central Pattaya.

lb3.JPG

When he awoke his gold necklace, cash and phone were all missing. 

Pattaya's finest investigated and their inquiries soon led to a rented room off Jomtien beach where the two men - termed "type two ladies" on the Pattaya Police page on Facebook - were taken into custody. 

lb1.JPG

They were charged with theft during the hours of darkness and taking crystal meth. 

The police reported that the pair had only been out of jail for a week. They had been sentenced to two years in prison in 2017 for a previous jewelry theft from a tourist. 

Source: Pattaya Police page on Facebook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-11-16

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The tourist had taken Phut, 37, and Jeab, 38, on a motorcycle back to his room in Soi Bua Khao in central Pattaya

Jesus .. The geeza wants counselling if he was considering a triumvirate with a pair of widow Twankeys who've maxed out on the back to black hair dye ..

9 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:

Jesus .. The geeza wants counselling if he was considering a triumvirate with a pair of widow Twankeys who've maxed out on the back to black hair dye ..

A triumvirate (Latin: triumvirātus) is a political regime ruled or dominated by three powerful individuals known as triumvirs (Latin: triumviri).The arrangement can be formal or informal. Though the three are notionally equal, this is rarely the case in reality. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumvirate 

'notionally equal' - apart from the knockers that is.

Or did you choose 'triumvirate' because it rhymes with 'copulate'?

I’ve seen the ladyboy on the left before on a baht bus ride from Jomntien in Pattaya. I remember him distinctly, it was just a few weeks ago. He appeared to be tweeking when I saw him and visibly high on drugs unable to sit still. He threw his half filled water bottle right out the back of the baht bus on Thappraya and nearly hit a mototaxi. He then drew his attention to me, asking if I wanted to go with him and it would be free, even touching me a few times. I politely declined and I could tell if I hadn’t been nice, it would have led to an incident. This was a real nasty ladyboy and clearly high on drugs.

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

A triumvirate (Latin: triumvirātus) is a political regime ruled or dominated by three powerful individuals known as triumvirs (Latin: triumviri).The arrangement can be formal or informal. Though the three are notionally equal, this is rarely the case in reality. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader.

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triumvirate 

'notionally equal' - apart from the knockers that is.

Or did you choose 'triumvirate' because it rhymes with 'copulate'?

Reminds me I haven't played DUUMVIR in a Scrabble game for many years.

Rooster

16 minutes ago, LiamB80 said:

I’ve seen the ladyboy on the left before on a baht bus ride from Jomntien in Pattaya. I remember him distinctly, it was just a few weeks ago. He appeared to be tweeking when I saw him and visibly high on drugs unable to sit still. He threw his half filled water bottle right out the back of the baht bus on Thappraya and nearly hit a mototaxi. He then drew his attention to me, asking if I wanted to go with him and it would be free, even touching me a few times. I politely declined and I could tell if I hadn’t been nice, it would have led to an incident. This was a real nasty ladyboy and clearly high on drugs.

Was this inside the prison?

Rooster

2 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

Yes they cheaper the rate the more you’ll loose from your room 

4 hours ago, bluesofa said:

The arrangement can be formal or informal. Though the three are notionally equal, this is rarely the case in reality. The term can also be used to describe a state with three different military leaders who all claim to be the sole leader.

Does it involve some fights with swords?

Anyway this time no mercy for the German guy
no more alien mask for him on the photo or even a mosaic on the face
they want make him proud when he 'll back to his family
he deserves it

14 hours ago, LiamB80 said:

Why SO Serious??!!!  You Tink too Mutt!!!

They were charged with theft during the hours of darkness and taking crystal meth. 

Even a blind would know that the wig wearing mature ladyboys are hooked on Yaba when you only see them and how they live. 

What did the German guy think? That two men, perhaps older than him, will fall in love with him? That's a bit like Russian Roulette to me. 

How do you explain that to your wife and family? 

17 minutes ago, Truthhurts said:

Have you ever seen a thai lady boy with other than a farang ( usually elderly )?

Hmmmmmm speaks volumes

A ladyboy that's really dressed like a lady and feels like a lady, or a wig wearing Na Haa guy with a wig?

The little ladyboys usually live with their Thai families and they start in an early age to dress up and use Makeup. 

The third gender is more accepted in Thai society, but a Thai wouldn't pay thousands of baht to have sex with such a thing. 

Archived