Perimeter wall price?

Anybody have an idea what it would cost to build a 2m wall around 1 rai 100 talang wa? 

Before comparing quotes here remember to compare the actual linear length not the land area. 2000 sq.m could be a 50*40 rectangle (180m total linear length) or 100*20 (240m) or an odd multi sided shape !

Been investigating similar recently.. 

For block wall, concrete pillars and foundations, with a render coat, at 2m high, I am hearing prices in the high 2s per liner meter and above.. Unpainted and unsure what the end result quality will be, seems very variable and have learned over the years that what is sold is often not what is delivered. 

For concrete panels, foundation and uprights the lowest prices I am seeing are 2k for a 2.1m (attractive uprights and cap stones) he claims thats discounted from 2.4 a meter and 1850 for a more basic ugly one (tho I think they may be wanting to put 7% VAT on that.. Not clear) at 2 meters high. A 1.5 or 1.6 meter high wall is a lot cheaper at 1500 a meter. These panel walls are pretty consistent in finish. 

I am trying to get a clear price for concrete foundation, pole uprights and panels of chainlink welded to frames.. Either ground level foundation, or 30 - 50cm high wall under the chainlink panels.. So far not gained clarity. 

Chainlink is cheap, but not finding contractors locally that inspire me that they know what they are doing. Already had one 'cheap' fence thats failed after a couple of years and feel like I want this done right. My problem is its >5 rai so theres almost 400m of perimeter to wall, at 2k a meter its a decent amount. 

Would like to hear of other options and suggestions. 

Archived