Trump wants Senate trial, expects Joe Biden to testify - White House

webfact

27 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

A bunch of triggered neverTrumper civil servants that think they know better than the President up on the stand. We have a disappearing whistleblower who was removed from the witch-hunt when his partisan past behavior and political activism was uncovered. We heard 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay. We heard 2nd hand hearsay by one of a bunch of wine drinking diners at a busy restaurant that overheard a mobile conversation on the other side of the table(my favorite!). Assumptions and presumptions. No witness showed any hard evidence that Trump extorted the Ukrainian president. The Ukrainian president said he was not extorted or pressured. There was no conference where the Ukrainian president said he was investigating Biden. The aid money was paid in full. The only real hard evidence were the transcripts that proved there was no extortion. Did I miss anything?

Yes, Trump himself admitting it in public and a Trumper administrator saying "it happens all the time, get used to it," then there is Trump himself who has a propensity for lying, a whitehouse official (forgotten the name) said if he tells the truth its either a coincidence or an accident.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

how can it be quid pro quo without first hand testimonies ??? or is it bribery based on hearsay ??

wbr

roobaa01

Because there are first hand testimonies.

Also very disengenuous for you to try that defence considering trump will not allow those with first hand knowledge to testify.

Im glad a couple of witnesses with first hand knowledge defied that obstructive order and put country first. Yes sondland is a personal trump appointee. 

Probably a real never trumper tho eh.

28 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Of course, you have made up your mind and dont even need a trial. But for the rest of us, it will be great.

I didn't mention guilty or not, I was talking about the impeachment process.

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

A bunch of triggered neverTrumper civil servants that think they know better than the President up on the stand. We have a disappearing whistleblower who was removed from the witch-hunt when his partisan past behavior and political activism was uncovered. We heard 2nd and 3rd hand hearsay. We heard 2nd hand hearsay by one of a bunch of wine drinking diners at a busy restaurant that overheard a mobile conversation on the other side of the table(my favorite!). Assumptions and presumptions. No witness showed any hard evidence that Trump extorted the Ukrainian president. The Ukrainian president said he was not extorted or pressured. There was no conference where the Ukrainian president said he was investigating Biden. The aid money was paid in full. The only real hard evidence were the transcripts that proved there was no extortion. Did I miss anything?

Yes...you absolutely do!

If Trump wants the Bidens, Schiff, and the Whistleblower to testify, it will happen.  Trump is POTUS AND head of the Republican party.

From the Dems point of view, Pelosi and Schiff should have never chosen to go down this path.

Too bad for them.

I thought all impeachment trials were in the Senate. This is why the Dems should not even bother with pushing the impeachment forward.....they have already made their point that Trump is corrupt, but everyone knew that anyway, and no one now is going to change their minds plus the Senate will vote along party lines meaning he will get off.

14 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

If Trump wants the Bidens, Schiff, and the Whistleblower to testify, it will happen.  Trump is POTUS AND head of the Republican party.

From the Dems point of view, Pelosi and Schiff should have never chosen to go down this path.

Too bad for them.

Have I said that too recently? Its a lose lose for the Dems and with the news now about the the alleged criminal activities of some FBI agent are about to be made public, its a doubleplus lose lose.

The sad thing is that:

1. Many folks are so tied up with their anti Trump hatred that to admit a mistake would be psychologically impossible and

2. There is and always will be a so called deep state, and this time it went to far. They bet on Hillary winning and lost. If in fact the Horowitz report does contain the information that has now been leaked out out, then there will be a howl of rage from the majority of the electorate who Trump love or not, dont like the idea of the gov breaking the law. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

President Trump wants to have a trial in the Senate because it’s clearly the only chamber where he can expect fairness and receive due process under the Constitution," spokesman Hogan Gidley said in a statement.

In trump's world, only where people agree with him, and support whatever fiction he desires to be the truth, is he treated fairly.

maga

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Yes

4 minutes ago, Pedrogaz said:

I thought all impeachment trials were in the Senate. This is why the Dems should not even bother with pushing the impeachment forward.....they have already made their point that Trump is corrupt, but everyone knew that anyway, and no one now is going to change their minds plus the Senate will vote along party lines meaning he will get off.

Despite the impression one gets from social media zealots , there are a lot of fair minded US citizens who will be disgusted by the antics of the current administration.

Trump will in all probability survive the Senate trial but the independent voters will hang him out to dry.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

What if they arent so looney then?  If you were running the democratic party, would you have taken the chance?

..it is going to be great TV... Jim Jordan screaming his faux outrage.. Lindsay Graham & Bill Bar talking in toungs.. walk ons by Kellyanne & Sarah (you have to have a bit of sex..).. Guest appearance by The Don himself to tell us that he has completely exonerated himself..

3 minutes ago, Laza 45 said:

..it is going to be great TV... Jim Jordan screaming his faux outrage.. Lindsay Graham & Bill Bar talking in toungs.. walk ons by Kellyanne & Sarah (you have to have a bit of sex..).. Guest appearance by The Don himself to tell us that he has completely exonerated himself..

Plus all of this, just as a sample of whats going to be happening

https://johnsolomonreports.com/the-ukraine-scandal-timeline-democrats-and-their-media-allies-dont-want-america-to-see/

12 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Trump will in all probability survive the Senate trial but the independent voters will hang him out to dry.

thats not what the polls are showing. But:

Im skeptical of polls and

We wont know the pulse of the USA until after the holiday. Which in my case, will be a ham sandwhich and a 7-11 Chang!

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

A bunch of triggered neverTrumper civil servants that think they know better than the President up on the stand.

Well that’s certainly rich. The “triggered civil servants,” who have spent their career gaining expertise in Russian and Ukrainian affairs, who speak the languages and know the region’s past and present, indeed know a great deal more than Trump, who knows nothing at all. Literally nothing. Fiona Hill summed it up in three words: Trump’s “domestic political errand” compromised American national security. For this, he will be impeached, and he should be removed from office.

2 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

We have a disappearing whistleblower who was removed from the witch-hunt when his partisan past behavior and political activism was uncovered

Never mind the fire, let's interview the person who called the fire department :cheesy:.

37 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

1. Many folks are so tied up with their anti Trump hatred that to admit a mistake would be psychologically impossible and

or some people are incapable to admit they've been had by trump even when he tells you he did.

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Never mind the fire, let's interview the person who called the fire department :cheesy:.

If you can liken this to somebody calling the fire department. Then consider they called the fire department and said they were at the local pub drinking wine with their mates, and heard someone at the other end of the table talking on the mobile and thought you heard them say there was a fire. Department asks did the person actually talking on the phone say there is a fire? No. They ask can you smell smoke? No. Can you see a fire? No. Do you feel hot? No. I guess at this stage the fire department starts turning the air blue and hangs up. Which is what the dems would have done when Schiff floated this dreadful plan, had they been sensible.

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

or some people are incapable to admit they've been had by trump even when he tells you he did.

Personally I havent been had by anybody. I give him the same squint I give to the rest of them.

But I forgot, the bottom line is that 63 million Americans are deluded antisemitic rascist idiots who yearn for the return of slavery and are so stupid that they think they know better than the nomenklatura. I know that descibes me to a t!

1 minute ago, TopDeadSenter said:

If you can liken this to somebody calling the fire department. Then consider they called the fire department and said they were at the local pub drinking wine with their mates, and heard someone at the other end of the table talking on the mobile and thought you heard them say there was a fire. Department asks did the person actually talking on the phone say there is a fire? No. They ask can you smell smoke? No. Can you see a fire? No. Do you feel hot? No. I guess at this stage the fire department starts turning the air blue and hangs up. Which is what the dems would have done when Schiff floated this dreadful plan, had they been sensible.

We know there was a fire, this should be obvious to anyone with half a brain,the only question is who lit the fire and if it was justified.

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Personally I havent been had by anybody. I give him the same squint I give to the rest of them.

But I forgot, the bottom line is that 63 million Americans are deluded antisemitic rascist idiots who yearn for the return of slavery and are so stupid that they think they know better than the nomenklatura. I know that descibes me to a t!

if you are supporting thi dirtbag you are not squinting enough.

39 minutes ago, joecoolfrog said:

Despite the impression one gets from social media zealots , there are a lot of fair minded US citizens who will be disgusted by the antics of the current administration.

It likely to be a blast from the past scene where Rep Senator Barry Goldwater walked into the Oval Office and told Nixon that they didn’t have the votes in the Senate to save his presidency. 

There are already 12 senators who may turned against Trump and do the right thing. With the 48 Dems in the senate, he is 6 seats away from being impeached. Razor thin and the re-enactment of Nixon’s resignation may happen. 

Even if he survive the senate, he better pray and hope to be re-elected as laundry list of charges await citizen Trump. Justice will be served one way or the other on the most corrupt President in US history. 

35 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Wow! John Solomon. The Hill just removed most of his reporting on the Ukraine - the stuff that started all this nonsense - because it's suspect, to say the least.

And I did glance it over. Typical Solomon nonsense. There are 2 tracks. One is Joseph Biden's activity. And the other is about Hunter Biden's activity for Burisma. No proof that Joseph Biden was doing anything other than carrying out US policy in the region. But just by juxtaposing the 2, Solomon manages to insinuate that the 2 were connected. And there's also the usual lie that Shokin, the corrupt prosecutor, was investigating Burisma when Biden was calling for him to be fired. That claim has been entirely debunked by several independent sources.

He'd better be careful. If he thinks Joe Biden helped his son get a job then he will be open to: why did you hire two know nothings named Ivanka and her lap dog, at I am sure, a very handsome salary and gave them security clearances when the appropriate agency said they were security risks. Then there's the cushy "sports liaison" WH job given to Giulliani's son at a meager 90 K/year.

At least Biden didn't bring his son into a totally unneeded WH job for which he was not qualified. 

And what the hell was Ivanka doing in China on an official visit? Oh, that's right, gathering trademarks for her overpriced apparel. 

I just can't understand Trump's supporters when the corruption is as plain as the noses on their faces.

Ah, I am reminded now that they love him for these reasons:

1) the second amendment

2) so-called constitution adherent judges

3) his non calling out of the good people nazis and anti-semites.

8 minutes ago, sirineou said:

if you are supporting thi dirtbag you are not squinting enough.

Hes doing fine by me. its all about the economy.

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Even if he survive the senate, he better pray and hope to be re-elected as laundry list of charges await citizen Trump. Justice will be served one way or the other on the most corrupt President in US history. 

Ah yes, lets become a banana republic. Sad. Yet nobody anywhere can name any violation of law that he could ever be convicted of. Laundry list indeed. But hey, anyone, Ill publically admit I am wrong if and when someone tells me what crime he has committed, with reference to the exact statute violated and the admissible evidence that shows facts proving each and element of the offense beyond a reasonable doubt.

Never seen it. never will. Ill get: why should we do your work for you make it...look it up yourself.

5 minutes ago, Spike1938 said:

why did you hire two know nothings named Ivanka and her lap dog,

No one says Joe couldnt have his kid as an advisor, paid or unpaid.

But Joes kid can't sell daddy's influence. 

If you think the Hunter Biden thing doesnt smell, without the tu quoques, then Im sorry for you.

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Too bad for them.

Trump is the defendant. Justice Roberts runs the impeachment trial.

Archived