How to get a debit card (not credit card) for a business (not personal) bank account - to use online

Hi

I have a small business in Thailand. 

We have a bank account but they say you cant get debit cards for Thai companies! They say no, you have to put down few hundred thousand baht deposit for company credit (not debit) card.

I need to purchase advertising from Google. I want a company debit card for this.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

Again i am talking specifically about Thai business bank accounts. Not personal bank acccounts. And it has to be useble online on international websites like google adwords, and pay for facebook advertising.

I cant use my personal card as i did in the past- i had a shock from accountant who told me all our company expenses for advertising are not tax-deductible. 

Thanks

Edited by CrossBones

On 11/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, CrossBones said:

We have a bank account but they say you cant get debit cards for Thai companies!

I have the same problem; I wanted to give an employee an expense account with a debit card, but Krungthai said that they don’t allow that for “security reasons” so I opened a personal account and just transfer money to that account and our accountant treats it as petty cash.

But I would much prefer to have a debit card in the company name and have considered switching bank for this, but perhaps all banks have this policy?

Would be glad if someone have experience with a bank that does allow it and can give the name of that bank.

3 hours ago, engrin said:

I used to be a manager in a Thai company. I had an expense credit from the company and so did some of the other managers. So it is possible to get an expense credit card from a Thai company with corporate account.

Was this a *credit* rather than *debit* card?

At Bangkok bank they told me 'cannot' every time I asked the same question about a business debit card.

They still require you to queue for ages, use over counter service and show a company stamp - its all the modern advancements for Thailand 4.0 you know!