Samui Law Firms Investigated

In samui comunity magazine it was published that the DSI has set up a special task force to crack down on what they refer to as the "Five Samui Nominee"

Is is suggested that the leading 5 law firms in Samui have created hundreds of companies for forigen investors using the 49-51 theme and that all thsae companies will be reviewd and checked and if they are forigen controlled or not according to the law they will be revoked and the land and assets sold.

Does any one know more about this? who are those 5 law firms and what are the implications of this investigation?

In samui comunity magazine it was published that the DSI has set up a special task force to crack down on what they refer to as the "Five Samui Nominee"

Is is suggested that the leading 5 law firms in Samui have created hundreds of companies for forigen investors using the 49-51 theme and that all thsae companies will be reviewd and checked and if they are forigen controlled or not according to the law they will be revoked and the land and assets sold.

Does any one know more about this? who are those 5 law firms and what are the implications of this investigation?

One begins with a 'P'. Does that help?

Is is suggested that the leading 5 law firms in Samui have created hundreds of companies for forigen investors using the 49-51 theme and that all thsae companies will be reviewd and checked and if they are forigen controlled or not according to the law they will be revoked and the land and assets sold.Does any one know more about this? who are those 5 law firms and what are the implications of this investigation?

That's quite serious news.

It would mean that 'hundreds of companies', read: houseowners would lose their house......

Can't imagine it will happen as it would give enormous bad publicity for Samui and Thailand as a whole.

But, who knows....TiT...

LaoPo

One begins with a 'P'. Does that help?

I can't tell you, but I can get my pen and sit down.

see this site: http: //www.samuiforsale.com/Article_64.htm for more

Ouch.....That's very heavy stuff ! :o

I suggest all houseowners on Samui and elsewehere to read this article -copyright- (thanks for the link Mid) and take action (if necessary).

LaoPo

I suggest all houseowners on Samui and elsewehere to read this article -copyright- (thanks for the link Mid) and take action (if necessary).

LaoPo

This is old news.Any one owning a home , should have attended to his company structure months ago.That was mentioned soon after The Peak debacle.So any one leaving it till now,well what can I say?

LaoPo

It would take a MAN to admit IT and not GAMBLE on whos involved

This is an old story but some funny posts!!