Need epoxy adhesive rated for vacuum

Monomial

There isn't a good forum for this question, but I thought the group here might have the best ideas. Not strictly housing related, but here goes...

Having a real tough time finding an epoxy rated for vacuum anywhere in Thailand. That includes online shops. Basically, vacuum rated means it can not outgas when exposed to full vacuum. I used to be able to buy this in the USA, but there does not appear to be a source in Thailand for it. I've checked the local hardware stores, but none of the brands say they are rated for vacuum.

Has anyone ever seen this in Thailand? Can you give me a brand or a link where to buy it?

All help appreciated.

7 hours ago, Monomial said:

Having a real tough time finding an epoxy rated for vacuum anywhere in Thailand. That includes online shops.

Have you contacted the companies that produce and ship the product? Kurt J. Lesker is one the product is about $55 + shipping for 7.8g another is  ThorLabs at $94 + shipping for about 120g. ThorLabs has an Asian Website so may have product available in this area. KJL is based in China so maybe a better source.

Edited by sometimewoodworker