Buying a matress latex

parafareno

I dont want to sleep on spring matress cause of health issues.....so was quoted with 19000 baht with matress from outside home shop besided big c on sukhumvit....

then i serch0d at IKEA that I shop with in Europe with and it seems their latex matress is around 6000 bht and looks much better.....

is anybody shopping at IKEA BKK...and how much is shipping to here in pataya....Will they deliver it to my condo and take out the old one....or even the bed?

Did you try visiting Ikea in Pattaya and asking them? I have found they will deliver, and often with large items, like a mattress, they have to be brought from a central warehouse, likely in Bangkok. As to getting rid of an old mattress, usually not too difficult if it is in reasonable condition. My Mrs phoned around and some friend of a relative was round with a truck next day.

Opps... I am confusing with Index!

Hey mate,

I literally just bought a new mattress 2 weeks ago.

There is a place on Sukhimvitt road (Matress World) heading North just before McDonlads on the left. They have a good range in there, staff are very helpful. End up costing 18K but worth the good nights sleep. 

Delivered in a couple of days.

11 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Did you try visiting Ikea in Pattaya and asking them? I have found they will deliver, and often with large items, like a mattress, they have to be brought from a central warehouse, likely in Bangkok. As to getting rid of an old mattress, usually not too difficult if it is in reasonable condition. My Mrs phoned around and some friend of a relative was round with a truck next day.

Where is it in Pattaya? secret location?

14 minutes ago, AtlasAus said:

Really. Damn. Had no idea there was one in Patts. 

Sorry, I am having a brain fart and am thinking of Index! (Just got up!) Give them a try anyhow.... Sukhumvit, turn left off Klang, on the left just before Soi Siam CC Lights. Can always then move on to HomePro on Suk after, they stock a lot of mattresses. 

Archived