Christmas Dinner

jonwilly

11 hours ago, Dante99 said:

They opened a new restaurant there,  major redo of previous location by the pool, have you tried it?

Yes

Received a invitation to the opening of it. several weeks back. its called The Char.

Absoulately a snazzy BBQ pit .and the Wagnu steak  literally fell off the fork. Plus all other treats were yummy.

Typical Four Season.s Style

6 Star???? including opening

2 hours ago, deej said:

Yes

Received a invitation to the opening of it. several weeks back. its called The Char.

Absoulately a snazzy BBQ pit .and the Wagnu steak  literally fell off the fork. Plus all other treats were yummy.

Typical Four Season.s Style

6 Star???? including opening

Nice description, evenstevens, er, deej.  

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, elektrified said:

What is it? Restaurant or place to buy smoked meats?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g2237298-d7939764-Reviews-Chiang_Mai_Smoke_House-Saraphi.html

It's both, you can order a whole turkey to be delivered or go for a meal. Christmas day I think they are having lunch, a 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm session and a 7:00pm to 9:00 pm session. I'm going to the 4:00 pm but I'll try to leave some turkey for the later crowd.

• Like 1

I have to apologize, I noticed that I had stated that the Smokehouse is in Lumphun, that is incorrect. Travelling North on the old Lumphun road, after you cross 121 the turn is on the left (West) and the restaurant is perhaps 300 metres. Sorry about that.

Edited by ramrod711
  • Thanks 1