VFS Global Website.

We applied today for a 6 Month UK Visitor Visa for my girlfriend, this was our third application, We had all the paperwork from the previous 2 applications so it was straight forward. Well it was until I got to the section where I was transferred to the VFS Global Website. The site kept ‘freezing and locking’ me out. I gave up after a couple of hours. I continued at an Internet Cafe, got to the appointments, made a date then carried on.I added the scanning and mailing fee but when I went to the payment section there was a fee for Premium Lounge 3400 Baht. I back tracked to try and find out if I hadn’t ‘ticked’ the wrong box. I had too give up again as the site kept ‘freezing and locking’ me out.

i resumed back at home and managed to get a date and time confirmed but again the 3400 baht fee kept appearing on the final bill, same again back tracked but couldn’t find out where I went wrong in the end I gave up and paid it.

could some one advise me why the 3400 baht for the Premium Lounge was added ?

There was a recent newspaper article about VFS global being investigated by the home office (again) following many complaints about exactly this sort of thing. I posted it on the forum a month ago.

They are accused of making excessive profits from what is supposed to be straightforward visa application process.

I sympathise with you and can only suggest writing a letter to your MP or home office giving all the details. Small comfort because VFS know they have applicants by the b...s

• Like 1