Fire Blanket

Maybole

I am looking to buy a Fire Blanket in Chiangmai. All the posts I can find are at least 6 year out of date. Are there any up to date recommendations.

Big C had some on special offer a few months ago but that has long finished.

Neither HomePro Mae Hia nor Global House had even heard of such a thing and merely directed me to their Fire Extinguishers..

Despite your comments re Global and Home pro both keep them in stock, and yes, they are with the fire extinguishers.

If you prefer to hit a place with100% success rate, then go to the health and safety centre which is almost next door to the Robinsons car park entrance at the bottom of Hang Dong road.

2 hours ago, Moonlover said:

You can get them via Lazada. Search for:

Sealed Fire Blanket Kitchen Safety Fighting Fire Extinguishers Tent

A good idea to have them with gas stoves.

I see Lazada get quoted frequently in terms of supply. I'm not sure I would feel secure giving my debit card details to them. Are there any issues you are aware of?

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I see Lazada get quoted frequently in terms of supply. I'm not sure I would feel secure giving my debit card details to them. Are there any issues you are aware of?

I've been using Lazada for over 4 years now. I initially using my UK credit card and latterly by on-line payments directly from my Thai bank account.

I've just checked and found that I've made 51 purchases (yes, it surprised me!) and never had a problem. But if you are concerned, many goods can be sent COD, which entails zero risk at all.

8 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You can order COD if you want - but they are the largest selling platform in SE Asia and owned by the largest in the world so not much of a risk.

1 hour ago, eyecatcher said:

Despite your comments re Global and Home pro both keep them in stock, and yes, they are with the fire extinguishers.

If you prefer to hit a place with100% success rate, then go to the health and safety centre which is almost next door to the Robinsons car park entrance at the bottom of Hang Dong road.

Are you referring to the Robinsons in Central Airport Plaza ?

Archived