No

Pravda

I gave it a chance recently and returned to Thailand after my divorce. There is literally nothing that can keep me away and since being a few years from turning 50 I was even idiot enough to consider buying 5 year elite visa. 

But really.... I can take anything in Thailand, but I can not take pollution. Always.... Every single day in the red. Non f stop. Come on! 

I like big cities and moving anywhere else in Thailand is not an option. 

Goodbye. It was a fun 6 years here and I'll miss it aot. 

HbmhOMl.jpg

• Like 2

May we hope to have a on the ground contact in you ,about all Vietnam … just in case for us , in case we would consider running away from the Thai ever restricting rules ….

Would make it a perfect hand guide 

Good luck 

Was just about to plan my next visit for January to March when I checked BKK air quality...bad...and thought about the ever worsening nonsense/harassment/hassle from immigration...and had second thoughts but wondered where else to go....and then I found it in this thread....Da Nang...cant wait...goodbye Thailand.

• Like 1

A while ago one poster put it this way. You have to be mentally ill to stay in a place that will make you sick. That really got me thinking. Some of these expats even bring their children here.... so they can live a dream, I guess.

Like I said.... I absolutely love Bangkok. I am willing to put up with anything. But not this.