Warehouse cost in Bangkok?

Metapod

Hi Guys,

Anyone here know how much warehouses cost to rent per SQM in Bangkok or anyone I can get in touch with to look into this further?

Currently shipping a ton of products in from China and it just makes more sense to ship a warehouse here in bulk and distribute locally instead of cross-border delivery.

Appreciate anyone who can help out.

I've looked at a few already and prices I've seen are around 180-220 thb sqm, but these were inside the city (phrakanong). I'm sure it is cheaper if it is out in Bangna or another area nearby.

Not sure on the size yet, but probably looking for atleast 800 sqm.

I am sure some property agents are happy to help you...

But I think before that you should have a clear idea of what you want. I.e. does it have to be dry and airconditioned? Security? Good road connection nearby? Maybe a post office and/or carrier across the road, etc. Do you ship heavy goods, small boxes, big boxes....

I guess depending on these you will be willing to spend more for the rent if it makes it easier to ship locally from there etc.

Thank you kindly for your response.

We have an 816 square meter warehouse in the Bangkok Free Trade Zone Industrial Park (BFTZ), that we would like to find a Tenant to rent it, minimum 3-year Lease. Monthly Rent Approximately 159,500.00 Thai/Baht/Month

Our warehouse is a total of 816 square meters, including Duplex office area 144 square meters.

The warehouse storage area is approximately 672 square meters, with half that is Climate controlled (Height 8 meters x Width 12 meters x Length 28 meters), with 4 large Industrial Cartridge Daikin Air Conditioning Units

Allowing ½ of the warehouse to be air Conditioned 24/7.

We have installed in the warehouse approximately 2,400,000.00 Thai/Baht, of Fixed Construction Assets (Insulated Wall Panel Structure (Korean Materials) with Integrated Air Conditioning System, 200 amp Electrical MEA Meter, Distribution Panel and Electrical Outlet Infrastructure. (German Standard) Filtered Water Storage & Waste water pumping station), that we would wish to sell to any prospective tenant, Price negotiable. 

This is an excellent Warehouse Facility for International Trading, Manufacturing or Climate Controlled Logistics storage for products awaiting international Export or Import into Thailand.

One Month’s rental fee (159,500.00 Thai/Baht) is available as Brokers Commission.

Please confirm date/time if you might be interested to view?

Please see photos attached.

Google Map Link:        

https://goo.gl/maps/cCQFFcrFfGo1ZrRR9

If you might be interested to rent our warehouse, please contact me by PM.

Sincere regards,     

James Bradley

We have an 816 square meter warehouse in the Bangkok Free Trade Zone Industrial Park (BFTZ), that we would like to find a Tenant to rent it, minimum 3-year Lease. Monthly Rent Approximately 159,500.00 Thai/Baht/Month

Our warehouse is a total of 816 square meters, including Duplex office area 144 square meters.

The warehouse storage area is approximately 672 square meters, with half that is Climate controlled (Height 8 meters x Width 12 meters x Length 28 meters), with 4 large Industrial Cartridge Daikin Air Conditioning Units

Allowing ½ of the warehouse to be air Conditioned 24/7.

We have installed in the warehouse approximately 2,400,000.00 Thai/Baht, of Fixed Construction Assets (Insulated Wall Panel Structure (Korean Materials) with Integrated Air Conditioning System, 200 amp Electrical MEA Meter, Distribution Panel and Electrical Outlet Infrastructure. (German Standard) Filtered Water Storage & Waste water pumping station), that we would wish to sell to any prospective tenant, Price negotiable. 

This is an excellent Warehouse Facility for International Trading, Manufacturing or Climate Controlled Logistics storage for products awaiting international Export or Import into Thailand.

One Month’s rental fee (159,500.00 Thai/Baht) is available as Brokers Commission.

Please confirm date/time if you might be interested to view?

Please see photos attached.

Google Map Link:        

https://goo.gl/maps/cCQFFcrFfGo1ZrRR9

If you might be interested to rent our warehouse, please contact me by PM.

Sincere regards,     

James Bradley

Archived