Car plant shutdowns around Brexit deadline hit UK production

phka

On 12/21/2019 at 10:56 AM, steve187 said:

the demand for diesels is declining, all car productions is down due to lack of sales, happening in Thailand as well, and that's nothing to do with brexit.

Time to buck pass kick the can

It has everything to do with brexit wait and see how many more companies will close in the 1 year brexit transition period. 

Make you proud to be nationalistic pleb

2 hours ago, phka said:

Time to buck pass kick the can

It has everything to do with brexit wait and see how many more companies will close in the 1 year brexit transition period. 

Make you proud to be nationalistic pleb

so Thailand car making slow down is due to brexit

could you translate his for me ''Time to buck pass kick the can''

1 hour ago, cyril sneer said:

I bet the writer was foaming at the mouth with excitement writing this article

Project fear still on the go....twice remainers have been put in their place yet still roll out the same old drivel....yawn, yawn yawn, if only they knew how stupid they look....but hey ho, thats the gaurdian down to a faahion

2 hours ago, baansgr said:

Project fear still on the go....twice remainers have been put in their place yet still roll out the same old drivel....yawn, yawn yawn, if only they knew how stupid they look....but hey ho, thats the gaurdian down to a faahion

Look in the mirror and I don't mean the news paper

36 minutes ago, phka said:

One thing we can all agree on brexit has dived the country in two. 

Divide and seperate hope Scotland don't break away

Quite. Fortunately I will be pushing up daisies before the full effect and US influence has come to pass.

University sites have already become a campus and attendance time sounds like a Sheffield cutlery craftsman. Like cancer, it will be too late before people realise it is terminal. Still they can have cheap whisky and Stilton at the wake while singing American Pie.

Archived