Video: Don't stop it! Taxi drivers face off and the crowd love it!

rooster59

On 12/21/2019 at 4:15 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Israeli guy left his empty beer bottle behind in the street and he got a 2000 bht fine.

What will these taxi guys getting for this?

Did they litter like the Israeli deliberately did?  Did their 32-second fight cause any harm to anyone or damage to anything?

• Confused 1

On 12/21/2019 at 4:15 PM, Destiny1990 said:

Israeli guy left his empty beer bottle behind in the street and he got a 2000 bht fine.

What will these taxi guys getting for this?

a pat on the back.....!!! this is thailand......

Edited by tinca tinca
bad spelling

2 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

For the same reason you'd say "Ah Buddhism in Thailand" for two blokes having a fight here. 

I’d be very surprised if two blokes fighting in the streets of London (one armed with a knife) would be practicing Christians. You know, the kind who go to their place of worship on a regular basis and pray and donate money, etc. I’d be even more surprised if the people watching this fight happening in the middle of London and ‘baying them on’ would also be practicing Christians. I’d be very worried if they were. That’s probably why only 6% of people in the UK are practicing Christians. 

Now, let’s look at Thailand where nearly 94% of the population are Buddhist. How many of these Buddhists go to the temple, pray and donate money, etc? I’d say it’s very high number. So I’d say there’s a very high number of Thais who are practicing Buddhists. Ergo, there would have been people in that crowd who were encouraging two men to physically hurt each other who’d be practicing Buddhists. And that goes back to my original reply, “Ah, Buddhism in Thailand”. 

Facts before feelings. 

47 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

I’d be very surprised if two blokes fighting in the streets of London (one armed with a knife) would be practicing Christians. You know, the kind who go to their place of worship on a regular basis and pray...

You mean practicing Christians like all those kiddie-fiddling Catholic priests? It would be a wonderful change if they were only beating the snot out of each other in the street instead of ruining children's lives behind closed doors.

This video I didn't click on, but watching two Catholic priests fighting in the street would definitely be worthwhile. 

4 minutes ago, Inn Between said:

You mean practicing Christians like all those kiddie-fiddling Catholic priests? It would be a wonderful change if they were only beating the snot out of each other in the street instead of ruining children's lives behind closed doors.

This video I didn't click on, but watching two Catholic priests fighting in the street would definitely be worthwhile. 

Priests aren’t practicing Christians they’re priests. And priests who abuse children, actually anyone who abuses kids, are scumbags. 

But that has nothing to do with the story at hand. 

6 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Priests aren’t practicing Christians they’re priests.

HUH? I think all priests would disagree. 

Just out of curiosity, what color is a clear sky during daylight in your world? It's blue in mine, and Catholic priests are definitely classified as Christians by every rational-thinking person where I live, but it's a big world with lots of different ideas, and you're certainly free to believe what you wish. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inn Between said:

HUH? I think all priests would disagree. 

Just out of curiosity, what color is a clear sky during daylight in your world? It's blue in mine, and Catholic priests are definitely classified as Christians by every rational-thinking person where I live, but it's a big world with lots of different ideas, and you're certainly free to believe what you wish. 

Read the post properly, and then check up the meaning of ‘practicing’ in the context of being religious. It saves a lot of time when you read posts properly. 

7 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Read the post properly, and then check up the meaning of ‘practicing’ in the context of being religious. It saves a lot of time when you read posts properly. 

Oh don't worry. I read your nonsensical post. 

Edited by Inn Between

3 hours ago, Inn Between said:

Watching a former victim of paedophile abuse getting some payback would be even more worthwhile.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, unamazedloso said:

Better than watching thai television thats for sure!

nah, it is exactly like watching thai televisions.

if it isnt a silly game show type, 

it is knifes and guns and fighting, plus some ghost spirits and zombies thrown in. (with an over representation of LBTQWTFELSETHEREIS.