Video Road Rage! Driver knocks motorcyclist unconscious in Sukhumvit Road

webfact

Video Road Rage! Driver knocks motorcyclist unconscious in Sukhumvit Road

7pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

Mobile phone footage that was posted online showed a 30-35 year old man attacking a motorcyclist in a helmet near the Soi Santikham U-Turn in Samrong, Muang district of Samut Prakan. 

The violent but one sided fight results in the motorcyclist being knocked unconscious and slumping over his motorcycle. 

A person who appears to be a friend of the assailant then helps him drag the body of the rider to the footpath before they flee the scene. 

The people taking the footage manage to record the license plate on the front of the vehicle. It had Roi-Et plates.

77kaoded reported that the incident happened in the early hours of Friday morning and posters said that the assailant was a man who lived in the Samrong area. 

There were no reports of police action in the matter as yet. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-23

WARNING: The following video may be disturbing for some viewers. Discretion is advised

2 hours ago, Topdoc said:

As pointed out by the female in the video, and as we can see, the car has no number plate which is of course something the driver is well aware of.

Good that they had the foresight to copy the front plate. Ban the scum from driving for life......unfortunately though they would not take any notice of a ban.

I had a similar encounter once where I was in the back of a taxi when it reversed into a motor cycle.  The motor cycle guy wanted money for damage and the taxi driver didn't want to pay.

But apart from that road rage people are a waste of space.  As is any rage person.

Road rage is bad however the question is what triggered it? If it was triggered by an aggressive party who then gets knocked out I would support the guy who knocks out the aggressive bully. Seen it so many times. I really hate people who get behind a wheel etc and all of a sudden become hard men. I have no sympathy when they pick on the wrong guy and bang down they go. 

4 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

unfortunately though they would not take any notice of a ban.

"Can I see your licence sir?"

"Oh sorry, I left it at home officer"

"200 baht sir"

"Thank you officer, goodbye"

Ex wife drove for years with no licence - I think she was stopped twice so 400 baht. Who needs to worry about a ban in Thailand? Until that changes, not much else regarding the law/roads will.

It does not show what started the incident. Did the motorcyclist do something to p*** off the pick up driver? Thai motorcyclists are some of the worst driving offenders. I often have to avoid or make allowances for them, but there is a limit to anyone's patience. Car vs motorcycle has only one outcome.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

A bearded thai man, that you don't see at very often unless he's a muslim, anyway, me think he's going to be in heap of poo once the police will come knocking...

Sorry I don't agree, this man knew he was filmed and he don't care, cause he is high ranking person

9 hours ago, Topdoc said:

As pointed out by the female in the video, and as we can see, the car has no number plate which is of course something the driver is well aware of.

And most likely no drivers license.  But an additional 200 baht and a wai should take care of it.

13 hours ago, ezzra said:

A bearded thai man, that you don't see at very often unless he's a muslim, anyway, me think he's going to be in heap of poo once the police will come knocking...

what? it is super common among younger thais to have beard/facial and being buddhist, i think you have seen too many chinese or thai-chinese males...

5 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

It does not show what started the incident. Did the motorcyclist do something to p*** off the pick up driver? Thai motorcyclists are some of the worst driving offenders. I often have to avoid or make allowances for them, but there is a limit to anyone's patience. Car vs motorcycle has only one outcome.

In my experience, car drivers in Thailand, especially pick up trucks are clueless on the roads. I have lost count of the number of times I have punched side mirrors, especially on Sukhumvit Road and the adjacent sois.

19 hours ago, ezzra said:

If someone posted that the assailant was possibly Jewish you would be on here shouting about amti-semitism. 

15 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

It looks like the motorcytclist is an foreigner.

For that reason there would be quite racist motives?

So fking brave to hit a man repeatedly , already on the ground. 

Usually they come after you  in group of 5 or even 10. I have seen female heads being used as soccer 

Balls.. Conceal and carry when going  out could save your life in the land of S.. 

19 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

In my experience, car drivers in Thailand, especially pick up trucks are clueless on the roads. I have lost count of the number of times I have punched side mirrors, especially on Sukhumvit Road and the adjacent sois.

Do you mean  you crashed side mirrors on Sukhumvit ? ????

Archived