Harbinger Weightlifting Gloves for Scooter?

bbi1

Is it ok to use weightlifting gloves for driving a scooter? Is there much of a difference in the gloves?

Something like this: https://www.rebelsport.com.au/p/harbinger-mens-pro-wristwrap-weight-gloves-m-49596901.html

15 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Easier to use the screen when using GoogleMaps, if you have bare fingers, But better to simply cut the tip off of one finger and still protect the rest.

Or buy Nanotips if you don't want to expose your fingers to the elements/tarmac.

image.png.e1de510bec498f9e39a532a456d5a28a.png

On 12/25/2019 at 8:19 AM, VocalNeal said:

Easier to use the screen when using GoogleMaps, if you have bare fingers, But better to simply cut the tip off of one finger and still protect the rest.

I do that.  But it's so I can pick my nose, not use a mobile phone.

nerds booger..gif

Many new MC gloves have a fingertip covering the index finger to accomodate our phones..

Harbinger gloves are very nice training gloves. I have owned a couple of pair back in Canada.. But no fingertip or knuckle protection, so not good for MC.

Remember..after a crash your hands have to be in good condition so you can use ATM/write cheques  ????

Better than nothing. You can find a great variety of gloves at reasonable prices on aliexpress. All depends on how much protection you can stand--as applies to all areas. Around town, slow speeds, I risk fingerless. On the road, I don some armor.

13 hours ago, canthai55 said:

When riding or driving you should have your mind on the task at hand, not fiddling with a mobile device.

I have absolutely no sympathy for the morons who do.

They deserve much more than they are likely to get.

Over react and make assumptions much ???  ... there’s nothing wrong with checking your Google Maps etc when sat at the lights. 

On topic: Use full abrasion resistant motorcycling gloves, your hands will thank you.

Even the most harmless of tumbles can give you painful hands for weeks (with embedded grit / infection etc) without gloves. 

Bare minimum riding in town = Helmet, Gloves, trainers/shoes (never flip flops). 

12 hours ago, Damrongsak said:
On 12/25/2019 at 5:19 PM, VocalNeal said:

I do that.  But it's so I can pick my nose, not use a mobile phone.

Also to pick zits & pluck nose hairs in the mirror when at the lights... 

Archived